Fellas...Your lady asking u to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with her...vol (C'Mon Man)

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

indifferent.gif

Just watch it.....you're acting like it's some new moon/ the notebook type +#$*

At least these would make sense. Why does a grown woman want to go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

indifferent.gif

At least these would make sense. Why does a grown woman want to go and see Alvin and the Chipmunks?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Its a movie @!%+ it....i sit and watch movies all day don't mean ****....i got UP (yesdisney's UP) being delivered by netflix and i killled at least 5 or 7 dudes in my lifetime[/color]

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Its a movie @!%+ it....i sit and watch movies all day don't mean ****....i got UP (yes disney's UP) being delivered by netflix and i killled at least 5 or 7 dudes in my lifetime[/color]

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Its a movie @!%+ it....i sit and watch movies all day don't mean ****....i got UP (yes disney's UP) being delivered by netflix and i killled at least 5 or 7 dudes in my lifetime[/color]

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Dayuuuum. I can see the force in this one.. literally.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but UP was a good movie though

I saw the bootleg and Every 5 mins I grew urges that made me want to do violent things to those chipmunks. The situation made no sense becasue how would achipmunk be on a football team or half the *#!$ that happened in the movie. I would get not smash for a night.

Back
Top Bottom