fellas, how many partners has a girl told you she's been with?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ricky409

i just shrugged and multiplied it by 3.4...

cuz they have alot of "DONT COUNT" sex.

i never understood this what the f u c k is don't count sex?

She didn't love him, he only lasted a few pumps, she was drunk, she was vulnerable because she came off a break-up, he only put the tip in, etc..

4 at the same time so it only counts at one...that kinda stuff

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ricky409

i just shrugged and multiplied it by 3.4...

cuz they have alot of "DONT COUNT" sex.

i never understood this what the f u c k is don't count sex?

She didn't love him, he only lasted a few pumps, she was drunk, she was vulnerable because she came off a break-up, he only put the tip in, etc..

4 at the same time so it only counts at one...that kinda stuff

Originally Posted by needsomejays

no hate OP, but i swear you make a ton of women/relationship threads 

laugh.gif
them the one's that people flock to.

Originally Posted by toast1985

The better question is: Why would I ask my any chick such a question?

Word..nothing good ever comes out of asking.
Plus it makes you seem insecure.

Originally Posted by toast1985

The better question is: Why would I ask my any chick such a question?

Word..nothing good ever comes out of asking.
Plus it makes you seem insecure.

I dont care how many guys a broads been with.

One time I was on this date and this girl was being a b-word cuz she didnt wanna make out with me. So I asked her if she was a virgin. I also asked her if it was her first date. This girl was 22 and had no life.

I dont care how many guys a broads been with.

One time I was on this date and this girl was being a b-word cuz she didnt wanna make out with me. So I asked her if she was a virgin. I also asked her if it was her first date. This girl was 22 and had no life.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i don't ever ask.. but they usually bring it up & want to exchange the numbers
30t6p3b.gif
same here. i always tell em 4 or 5. i noticed most girls think anything over 10 is a high number, & the most a chick ever admitted to me was 8 & she turned out to be a real good wholesome chick

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i don't ever ask.. but they usually bring it up & want to exchange the numbers
30t6p3b.gif
same here. i always tell em 4 or 5. i noticed most girls think anything over 10 is a high number, & the most a chick ever admitted to me was 8 & she turned out to be a real good wholesome chick

This thread pops up every few weeks
laugh.gif

Honestly, what difference does it make? Unless she let 50 dudes smash, as long as you like the girl that's all that should matter

So 49 is ok?She told me less than it really was......couple dudes less I learned alot from that relationship like exactly what not to be in a relationship with ........ So I don't ask no more if she a !!@+ you will find out

This thread pops up every few weeks
laugh.gif

Honestly, what difference does it make? Unless she let 50 dudes smash, as long as you like the girl that's all that should matter

So 49 is ok?She told me less than it really was......couple dudes less I learned alot from that relationship like exactly what not to be in a relationship with ........ So I don't ask no more if she a !!@+ you will find out

Back
Top Bottom