Feel free to give me NT's greatest "Late Pass" EVER!!!! vol. Lost

One of my favorite shows
pimp.gif

Can't wait to rewatch it!

Lost is the best TV show there is. I feel like it will be a long time until anything over takes it.

I need to re-watch it and want to but I feel it will really effect my studies. Watch all 8 seasons in under 2 months last year lol smh. One night there was a blizzard and school was cancelled I seriously watched a whole season in a day. I dont even feel like I wasted my time like playing video games either. I miss watching it for the first time. Ahh good times..

And to anyone who thinks the finale sucked. Were you expecting your mind to be blown as if it was the finale of the 2nd or 3rd season?? Ive said it before and will say it again, the ending was fitting and thats all that was needed. 

Is it still on netflix?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Lost is the best TV show there is. I feel like it will be a long time until anything over takes it.

I need to re-watch it and want to but I feel it will really effect my studies. Watch all 8 seasons in under 2 months last year lol smh. One night there was a blizzard and school was cancelled I seriously watched a whole season in a day. I dont even feel like I wasted my time like playing video games either. I miss watching it for the first time. Ahh good times..

And to anyone who thinks the finale sucked. Were you expecting your mind to be blown as if it was the finale of the 2nd or 3rd season?? Ive said it before and will say it again, the ending was fitting and thats all that was needed. 

Is it still on netflix?
Spartacus-Blood-and-Sand-wallpaper-3.jpg

^This would've been the best...if Andy Whitfield didn't die SMH. R.I.P. Andy
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

OP what you have unleashed here...cannot be un-unleashed....brotha!

The episode with desmond skipping through time was probably the best ep.

This show coulda been the greatest...but then the ending (not only the finale but the whole lead-up) ruined it all.

I realized I only really cared about the island and it's mysteries and they didn't answer enough of my questions. The characters were only pawns in a larger game for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Is it still on netflix?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I agree 1000%.
I started watching this right after I finished Lost on Netflix. The first season alone makes it my second favorite show right above Dexter.

Andy dying 
frown.gif
 sad sad sad sad.

The way the first season ended too, I was instantly thinking ok this may be better than lost. I just dont think it will be anywhere near the same with a new actor.

Is it still on netflix?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I agree 1000%.
I started watching this right after I finished Lost on Netflix. The first season alone makes it my second favorite show right above Dexter.

Andy dying 
frown.gif
 sad sad sad sad.

The way the first season ended too, I was instantly thinking ok this may be better than lost. I just dont think it will be anywhere near the same with a new actor.
Exactly. That first season ended on such an amazing note. Then the lil' 2nd season with Gannicus was incredible too. However, Andy's death almost makes me not even wanna watch the show but I'll still probably check it out once it gets to Netflix...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Ruff C

One of the best TV series I've ever seen, I'm rewatching the series again for the second time.

I agree with most of yall James(Sawyer) was my favorite character of the entire season because even though he tried to play the tough guy role he always had the interest of others at heart.

To answer your question AirForce1King Miles and Richard took off on the plane at the end of season 6.
I saw that. How come they didn't make it to Heaven with the rest of the people?

As Jack's dad explained, the only people that were there, were there because that was the most important time in their lives. Which means it wasnt the most important for Miles and Richard.
I was thinking about this today at work. You're telling me the island wasn't the most important time in Richard's life? He spent CENTURIES there! Furthermore, how did Penny make it into Heaven but Richard didn't? Hell, how did Shannon make it there? Why did Libby make it but not Ana Lucia?

Back
Top Bottom