February 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Keep it Rollin'

Originally Posted by theserkis

Nike Anthem in AZ had.......
318088-041.jpg
Structure Triax 79.99 FSR
That's an awful price
mad.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

theyre cheaper on NDC
true, $55.49 plus tax if you use the discount and get free shipping. lots of good deals on NDC with that 25% off clearance right now. don'tsleep.

Yo, can someone scan their F&F nike card and post it. I'm going to try and use it printed out. worth a try...........

Originally Posted by gescobe

Yo, can someone scan their F&F nike card and post it. I'm going to try and use it printed out. worth a try...........
THEY wont let you use it you have to have the actual card. Try going to the outlet stores sometimes they can just give you one just ask any workerthat looks cool

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by gescobe

THEY wont let you use it you have to have the actual card. Try going to the outlet stores sometimes they can just give you one just ask any worker that looks cool
I'm glad I got hooked up with a card...oh wait.
mad.gif

Why don't you guys just go to the outlet, tell them you are so mad because you live over an hour away and forgot your card at home. I'm surethey'll give you the discount.

bbergeman23 Johnson Creek was pretty dull I was there last week they had a cdp 5/18 that came in sz 15 I believe but a manager from another store scooped itup...nothing really worth going for I'd try the Dells.

aurora outlet

zf96 grey $50 FSR
jordan true flights black/red and white/purple $90 FSR
jordan 2.5s black/red and black/columbia FSR price?
didnt really see anything else worth mentioning

but i finally got my ZF96s for $35 with the f&f! glad i held out

Originally Posted by bigsupa

AAAAAY..JOEY IF IM THE VP WHO IS THE CEO???

GOOD LOOKIN BTW...

LOL anytime my dude...

BTW : To fellow NTers who are upset that they didnt get a card.. I sent out 125 cards free of charge.. Dont get mad at me if Postman JACKED U!

Stopped by South Chicago ( 85th and Cottage Grove, Chicago, IL 60619, (773) 846-5460 ) today. Some good stuff. Picked up 3-4 pair without problems. Take alook below. I was just scanning the bins and seeing what they had, so don't quote me on these prices. They were just putting out some styles ( FliteLite, Trainer SB 2's ) so assuming FSR on most of these too.

FSR $89.99 I believe

FSR : $69.99

FSR: $59.99

FSR: $69.99

FSR: $49.99

FSR: $74.99 I believe

FSR: $74.99

FSR: $79.99

Scattered Sizes of the styles below, mostly larger sizes.

As always South Chicago has some great basketball/Jordan and sportswear gear. And if you got lady friends, their women's footwear selection is prettysolid as well.

my outlet didnt have jack!!!! just bought a couple of tee's but oh well thanks for the card joey!

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Block store has 2K8's for $29.99. Plus the 30% off. Steal @ $20.99!!
Do you remember what colorway they had?

white/purple.

can anyone cop me those 2k8s please... shipping shud be like $5, i dont need the box....with the card of course

Back
Top Bottom