*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Are those the new Lebrons??
I'm liking them... A huge fan of those shoes..
Comfy as hell for basketball.

ie47jp.jpg

^^^^Very nice Kev. I literally just left Stussy Vegas and of the employees was rocking them. A bit pricey for Cons though. Gonna have to pass and get oliveweapons in March.

my homies usually hook it up so the price wasn't that bad. i think they're selling for over a hundred in the shop.

Man, Sherlock Foams, been looking for the Midnight Navy VI's for a while, escpecially since they're my size
mad.gif
. Also, great LeBron Vi's, I'm really feeling these over past LeBrons. Andof course hot Purple Foams, wish I could have picked up an extra pair, but I'm cool with my 1 pair...for now
devil.gif

^
Thanks. They actually kind of just fell into my lap. Someone made me an offer for something else and when I saw how CLEAR the soles were I jumped on them. Size13 heads are some of the nicest people on here and the other site (well, unless your name is JayG***) lol.

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

^^I just can't make myself like those new Js..

Certain things you have to see in person to believe. And trust me, if you try them on... you WILL. Even if retail is unBELIEVABLE,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

^
Thanks. They actually kind of just fell into my lap. Someone made me an offer for something else and when I saw how CLEAR the soles were I jumped on them. Size 13 heads are some of the nicest people on here and the other site (well, unless your name is JayG***) lol.
Man I haven't really been seeing these really good deals or nothing in a 13 though, but that pair is so icy, I just saw another pair fromsomeone on ISS that was crazy icy too. And I'm feeling the 2009's, but to me the S23 pair is 3rd best colorway to me out of the first 3 and I justcan't afford retail. I might pick a pair up but it depends on how cheap they get

Back
Top Bottom