Favorite Movie Quotes .....

From Crimson Tide:
Ramsey: Mr. Cob?

Cob: Yes, Sir!

Ramsey: You're aware of the name of this ship, aren't you, Mr. Cob?

Cob: VERY aware, Sir!

Ramsey: It bears a proud name doesn't it, Mr. Cob?

Cob: VERY proud, Sir!

Ramsey: It represents fine people.

Cob: VERY fine people, Sir!

Ramsey: Who live in a fine, outstanding State.

Cob: OUTSTANDING, Sir!

Ramsey: In the greatest country in the entire world.

Cob: In the ENTIRE world, Sir!

Ramsey: And what is that name, Mr. Cob?

Cob: ALABAMA, Sir!

Ramsey: And what do we say?!

Ramsey & Cob: Go 'Bama'!

Entire Crew: ROLL TIDE!!

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

one of the three scenes i get
frown.gif
at during that movie.

Last few lines in Blow always make me tear.

"Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent." -George Jung

"I can't do Coffeecake."
"Sure ya can, hold a screen infront of your face while I throw %^&* at it."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

"hey guys!.. whooaa Big Gulps eh?... ALRIGHT!!.. well, see ya later!" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? @$!# you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? @$!# you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? @$!# you, pay me. - Goodfellas

Go home and get your %#$+$*@ shine box. - Goodfellas

pimp.gif

Officer: "Pull over..."
Harry: "Huh?"
Officer: "Pull over..."
Harry: "No, it's a cardigan. But thanks for noticing.."

V for Vendetta:

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

"you dirty mutha ****a! u wanna shoot !#!#**! in they pinky toe?! Now I gots'ta cut ya!"

"DON'T YOU WISH THAT EVIL ON ME RICKY BOBBY!"

"let's make love all night."..."how bout we make love real hard for 30 minutes, then fall into a deep coma-like sleep"-Harlem nights

"when you gon let me fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Ms. Parker?"

"DON'T YOU WORRY BOUT IT, B*TCH. I know somebody like it."

"you need people like me, to point your filthy @%%@%+ fingers and say, 'thas the bad guy'"

"who the hell's interrupting my Kung Fu?!"

The entire black dynamite film is quotable

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Last few lines in Blow always make me tear.

"Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent." -George Jung
this was a good one, the one in my sig. first and foremost though

One of my favorite 
pimp.gif

[h1]Coach Carter (2005) [/h1]
http://
Timo Cruz:Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

What movie is this?

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

What movie is this?

Good Will Hunting

Originally Posted by GoodfellaDave

Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have
a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the
best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to
the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up
there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No
see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know
that.

What movie is this?

good will hunting