Father Defends Daughter From Getting Jumped By Other GIrls: THrows Some Strikes In THe Process

He actually handled it all pretty well. I would of been stomping heads into the concrete until they stopped moving. A parents defensive rage is nothing to mess with

maaaaaaan if that was my daughter it'd look like the scene at the end of step brothers. **** them kids lol

Kudos to that father for defending his child

but where are the "it is never ok to hit a girl under any circumstances" guys at :nerd:

those aren't girls.

those are savage beasts.

out for blood.

I'm ODing on each and every one of them, no dambs given, fambs.

those aren't girls.

those are savage beasts.

out for blood.

I'm ODing on each and every one of them, no dambs given, fambs.

Imagine the rage you'd get if someone knocked over your little Papi intentionally...... I'm swinging for the fences and looking to ruin their lives for sure

Last edited:
I ain't eem mad
They lucky he ain't pull out the burner
I ain't letting nobody jump my kids while I'm alive and breathing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good, good.

No problems from what I saw. If they think jumping someone is ok, then they shouldn't have a problem with a grown man throwing bows to protect his child.
Next time shoot the fair one.

People are saying it would have been a brawl if it was their daughter but I think if it was not handled like dude did. Instead him giving out free fades to them chicks I say them dudes would have KO'd Fat Melo.

People are saying it would have been a brawl if it was their daughter but I think if it was not handled like dude did. Instead him giving out free fades to them chicks I say them dudes would have KO'd Fat Melo.

What the hell are you even attempting to say here? :lol:

Guess I would be "bug-ginnng" too.

Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna watch my daughter get jumped.

Props to the father.

And the parents of all those kids should be fined for letting them be so ******* stupid up to this point. The girl with the camera had by far the dumbest sounding voice I've ever heard

I would of told those kids from the start yall jump my kid im going after everyone that gets in b

Back
Top Bottom