Father carries disabled daughter through triathlon: NOW THIS IS PARENTING

FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Son is an attention *****. why else would you bring a child on these type of events? I'm not buying it

Son is an attention *****. why else would you bring a child on these type of events? I'm not buying it

Still a troll. No one commented on your first stupid post so you had to say something else? So annoying.

This dude is a real man. Seen articles about dude the past few years. Respect.

That's a grown ******g man right there.

I'm currently training for a triathlon and reading this has given me a reality check.

I like this much better than that shameful abortion thread yesterday. :smh:

Mr. Van Beek is a hero.

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
what if he drops her or a bike crash happens? Call social services
I mean, it's a nice story, but this is a legit question. If I'm reading right, the girl has little muscular function...not gonna be good if her boat trailer capsizes. It reminds me of that mom from those Facebook *LIKE ME!!!* pics with no legs who uses a skateboard to get around while carrying her infant child...it's sweet and all, but there's gotta be a safer way.

You know what...I almost almost see what you're saying. I really do. 

But I guess he figures that he might as well give the kid some experiences, right? 

But I guess he figures that he might as well give the kid some experiences, right? 

please don't feed the troll.

a man decides he wants to do something spectacular as a dad and he's labeled an attention *****, GTHOH! ya dudes seriously concern about safety?....she's on a kayak with a life vest on, should it flip over, which is unlikely, im sure he's well qualified and physically capable of taking care of her.

a man decides he wants to do something spectacular as a dad and he's labeled an attention *****, GTHOH! ya dudes seriously concern about safety?....she's on a kayak with a life vest on, should it flip over, which is unlikely, im sure he's well qualified and physically capable of taking care of her.

That, plus in events like this there are LOTS of medical and safety personnel on hand. This is such an incredible way to express love, I cant believe anybody would think of anything else

That, plus in events like this there are LOTS of medical and safety personnel on hand. This is such an incredible way to express love, I cant believe anybody would think of anything else

trolls gonn' troll fam, thats all.

You know whats funny?

I have a friend thats a psychiatrist who has a knack for investigating the notion of narcissism and breaking it down...I wonder if this dad would qualify, even on a slight level. 

I mean partially, doesn't the dad get some sort of recognition out of it? 

I mean, no doubt does he love his kid...I'm not denying that, nor do I think she is in any danger...but I want to know what pushes HIM. Is it some round-about way of proving his able-bodied-ness? Or is this just the most extreme act of selfless altruism we've ever seen? 

You know what I mean?

Last edited:

You know whats funny?

I have a friend thats a psychiatrist who has a knack for investigating the notion of narcissism and breaking it down...I wonder if this dad would qualify, even on a slight level.

I mean partially, doesn't the dad get some sort of recognition out of it?

I mean, no doubt does he love his kid...I'm not denying that, nor do I think she is in any danger...but I want to know what pushes HIM. Is it some round-about way of proving his able-bodied-ness? Or is this just the most extreme act of selfless altruism we've ever seen?

You know what I mean?

just appreciate it for what it is. The sun came up, its a beautiful day

Back
Top Bottom