FAT Shaming

Unless having a super dark girl counts as body positivity, I don't see how they get social justice credit for this ad.

This is the SAFEST "body positivity" ad ever.

Even the "Big girl" is a "skinny" big girl LOL

Gotta be more context to that, because she gained some weight recently herself and they smoked her to tears.

i got some clothes that are hella too big too feels like you could get 2 me’s in there now. just donated a bunch, still wear some of the same shorts though and just tie the drawstring, probably looks crazy and self bias aint allowing me to notice because i migrated to the slim fit mass/quads hoochie daddy gymshark shorts look recently. I still dont think Ill ever be a tights/leggings by themselves guy though. Too much business

9lbs away from goal weight 1 which should be around 15%bf. Abs not totally in yet though maybe another month or 2

Did some bloodwork a few months ago using HoneHealth and finally got to go over it with a Dr. Turns out I have very low-normal (in the normal range which is very wide but the low end) thyroid hormone, which regulates metabolism and energy projection which is crazy because I just lost 100lbs. It was 4.9 Gonna put me on some stuff he said should help with my efforts and optimizing t3/t4

IMG_4598.png

Temu disrespectful. Also that is a great price for a shelf. i have one of their shelves in my living room now, just clothes on it so can’t confirm it can support a Burtha and a kettlebell but probably could

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom