FAT Shaming

How is she mad at a doctor though? Anyone else I understand.
Also, her channel pic is her modeling so I assume she's a plus model. I don't understand looking for positive attention, then crying when there's some negative as well.
her doctor was a dermatologist (skin), this appointment had nothing to do w/ her being fat.

her doctor was a dermatologist (skin), this appointment had nothing to do w/ her being fat.
Gotta hear both sides. A dermatologist works with anesthesia and sedation. You need clearance from a doctor before undergoing these procedures and her weight could be an issue. But ol girl wanted to hear what she wanted to hear otherwise no dramatic video.

Yo this reminds me of this video

I actually watched these episodes. They did legit bust down 5boxes of pizza in the whip, and popped up in the party wit empty stock. They had a mental disease at that point which I felt bad for the them, even tho they caused it. Straight sad. They got gasteric, dieted and got in better shape tho...

Shaming anyone is shameful tho.

I started walking everywhere last summer and stopped going around a set of people I associated with for the whole summer...

When I came back around that set of people I was tanned and everyone had said that I lost weight!!! LOL

I'm def gonna' have to start walking again soon... probably gonna' do this from now on.. lol

Last edited:
Nobody deserves to be treated poorly because of their size. Someone being fat isn't always a sign of poor life decisions or lack of self-control.

The worst part is, when you call people out on fat shaming they act like they care about these other people. "I'm helping them out" , as if these people don't know they're fat lol. Being fat doesn't mean you're always unhealthy, just like being skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Let people live their lives and treat others with dignity and respect.

everybody in here is talking about different things

i didn't finish the video. i stopped after her story.
what happened in the video is not fat shaming. the doctor is genuinely concerned. your weight and diet play a significant role in your skin's health.

i wanna know what aepps20 aepps20 thinks about this video.

I rather tall shame
bagelboss2.png

everybody in here is talking about different things

i didn't finish the video. i stopped after her story.
what happened in the video is not fat shaming. the doctor is genuinely concerned. your weight and diet play a significant role in your skin's health.

i wanna know what aepps20 aepps20 thinks about this video.
Bunch of Libbie tears and innuendo

Best believe i tell my friends to exercise more and eat healthier whenever i notice they are gaining weight.

For most people it’s a question of habit. For people I know and care about, I won’t shame them, but I will not let it slide when it comes to their new bad habits and I will definitely encourage them to change their lifestyle.

I'm sorry but you sound really obnoxious. Talkin about you don't "let it slide." :lol:

Opining and giving unsolicited advice on someone else's body is arrogant as hell, even if your intentions are good.

Nobody deserves to be treated poorly because of their size. Someone being fat isn't always a sign of poor life decisions or lack of self-control.

The worst part is, when you call people out on fat shaming they act like they care about these other
people.

Facts. It’s more genetic than anything.

You should have seen the posts earlier. Someone actually had the nerve to Fat shame someone in this very same thread despite trying to “educate” people on the subject just minutes before :lol: :smh:
Low vibrations, man.

Gotta hear both sides. A dermatologist works with anesthesia and sedation. You need clearance from a doctor before undergoing these procedures and her weight could be an issue. But ol girl wanted to hear what she wanted to hear otherwise no dramatic video.
I’m going by what she said and in her case it it was brought unnecessarily.
Also which type of fat are we talking about? My type of fat? My 600 lb fat? Or somewhere in between??
Doesn’t matter though there are degrees to it. Some1 like yourself may be even more susceptible to becoming fat shamed b/c u don’t use a wheelchair or something to that degree as a sympathy shield.

I think some people are just overly sensitive...everybody gets shamed for something...

Shameful things ought to be shamed..... if you’re confident in who you are/what you do, then someone else’s shame (opinion) would matter none. I get “shamed/judged/critiques/opinions (whatever one wants to call ur and all of the above) about my eating lifestyle and it matters none because it’s truth and can’t be logically refuted.

Did something happen to the other thread where we were JUST talking about Body Positivity?

Shameful things ought to be shamed..... if you’re confident in who you are/what you do, then someone else’s shame (opinion) would matter none. I get “shamed/judged/critiques/opinions (whatever one wants to call ur and all of the above) about my eating lifestyle and it matters none because it’s truth and can’t be logically refuted.
this is a terrible perspective & sounds like it's diluted in insecurity.
Did something happen to the other thread where we were JUST talking about Body Positivity?
i don't recall seeing said thread.

Yes, I get that as well, shamed for having abs at a certain age. Had a sister in Durham NC three months ago tell me that my wife wasn’t doing the right thing, through letting me remain fit. She said she’d fatten me up, but I get it, it is their culture.
:rofl: That is funny as hell

WE gotta stop making people feel bad for being in shape man. WHen a black women starts to get in shape they are always told, "Don't lose too much" by men AND women.

:rofl: That is funny as hell

WE gotta stop making people feel bad for being in shape man. WHen a black women starts to get in shape they are always told, "Don't lose too much" by men AND women.
there's a lot of ****** up psychology in that. do u know of the origins?

there's a lot of ****ed up psychology in that. do u know of the origins?
What do you think it originates from?

I was referring to the Fat discussion in this thread.
Couldn't remember which thread it was from but I was like, "Weren't we just talking about this?"

Back
Top Bottom