Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day..ninja said he was going to be out there at a certain time and he wasnt..now he's making all these excuses up as to why he wasn'tthere..as lame as it is, if you weren't going to be there don't talk tough online just to NOT show up and then make excuses..

for people who know and have ever been to washington heightz as soon as da weather starts breaking....what you gonna see?

1825416330_018e9264f4.jpg

da real question is why wouldn't be outside standing on 182 on my day off at about 3pm when all da girls come out from school and all da MILFS are picking up they kids from da elementry school close by........cuz of you?
roll.gif
ite famz u got me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

seen thunderchucks message back on da PC and i quoted and said im on da kick......went back outside, waitied to about 4:30pm...kept refreshin page 6 on da kick......went back home and went to zzzzzz
You seen his message on the PC...but you responded on your sidekick?
laugh.gif

You kept refreshing page 6 eventhough the thread was up to page 8?

A N' is looking for you to put his hands on you and you go to bed?

Homie you were not outside....stop lying.

lol...im on 182 right now on da kick.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't saying nothin! But this is mad funny...My dude really went to the Heights to smack son up tho!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Cats is hilarious mayne..
It would be wack if this comes back with both parties sayin they was out there and couldnt find each other cause there was no cross street
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just peeped this. The bol haze was askin 182nd and what? Ninja only said 182nd. Some other Nter came up and said St. Nick....Then Ninja said he was on 182ndand St Nick. Am I right? Like did cats really pick that cross street as St. Nick?

for people who know and have ever been to washington heightz as soon as da weather starts breaking....what you gonna see?

1825416330_018e9264f4.jpg

da real question is why wouldn't be outside standing on 182 on my day off at about 3pm when all da girls come out from school and all da MILFS are picking up they kids from da elementry school close by........cuz of you?
roll.gif
ite famz u got me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son...you are a bold faced LIAR. Heads was still leather jacket'd up out there and keeping it moving. And I didn't see not 1 person picking up their kids from schooL. Why you posting pics of Cali shorties but you couldn't post a real pic eventhough you was outside fro 2 hours?
Just admit you pu$$ B.

lol why would i lie...to save face for what?...NIKETALK's infamous music forum?
laugh.gif

seems to me u just gave yourself up sir.....i want ANY NTer thats familar with washington heightz to tell mister fibber where's this school, PS 132juan pablo duarte is at.. since he ain't see any kids being picked up at 3pm
school.jpg
laugh.gif

The worst part is yall are both most likely in your mid to late 20`s and looking for e-juice , dudes need to grow up .

Yall keep documenting everything in here , this is what beef has come to ? That`s mega wack ,almsost as corny as the sideline reporters getting amped for thegossip .

Wow..this is really wild..For real..who is gonna fall back first?
Make me wanna go up to Heights and post up.. Mofongo house and all..
pimp.gif

fyi, for the cats unfamiliar with the area, ps 132 is a block up 182 from st. nick, corner of wadsworth and 182nd. i really wish i would have read this threadbefore tonight. i can get down to 182nd in like 25 minutes and i'm on spring break with nothing to do. i woulda been posted on that corner ALL day with acamcorder and a sidekick, giving the play by play on EVERYTHING. "some girl with a big booty just rolled by"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amine2345

fyi, for the cats unfamiliar with the area, ps 132 is a block up 182 from st. nick, corner of wadsworth and 182nd. i really wish i would have read this thread before tonight. i can get down to 182nd in like 25 minutes and i'm on spring break with nothing to do. i woulda been posted on that corner ALL day with a camcorder and a sidekick, giving the play by play on EVERYTHING. "some girl with a big booty just rolled by"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
It sounds like somebody was avoiding someone. It's not that hard to meetsomeone at a corner. Do it again tomorrow. We need closure in the music forum

I thought you was just a regular run of the mill cornball ... but you are really a spineless, lying, half-a-man...

Imma leave it up to the people to decide...but in all of yours posts 7 hours after the fact.....not once do you talk about you coming outside at the right time at the right place...waiting to scrap with me and not seeing me. NOT ONCE.

You talking about how chicks dress in the Heights when the weather gets hot, talking to your ****, sleeping, MILFS, schools in the area....etc. etc. I talked all that +**+, had you waiting outside for hours on the same corner, didn't show....AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT?

Everone been checking this post since last night except you...you just brushing it off?....NO YOU JUST (()). Admit it.

YOU ARE LYING.

and mind you i aint even ask you for a picture or anything..homie could've came wit da whole taliban and i wouldn't even know who he was ..he could've walked right up to me and done some sucker $!%%

at da end of da day, u just a lil crying hata thats gonna be crying and crying about how much u don't like me.....pretty sad image
You a scary dude. Just come all the way out and say it....don't lie like that.
smh.gif

20i9xc2.gif

"guy's a great actor...."

laugh.gif

Dude better not come in here looking like Zack Morris.....

Cause all that though talk is gonna be utterly unbelievable....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom