Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yeah he still comes through the hood all the time...not his old hood...but he's still out and about in NYC....

Error_Correction_Image.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

he can go to the hood because nobody really cares if he is in the hood. like "oh its just fat joe, who cares"

thats like saying (your favorite benchwarmer) going to the hood and people saying how much more realer he is then (your favorite superstar)... its not cuz he's more real, its cuz the superstar cant really go there without people trying to rob him or smother him.

or how about some rappers value the fact that as much as they're known they loved they wanna be able to walk amongst the people

fast forward to 1:49......some rappers just aren't trying to be boogi..if i canpersonally attest its jadakiss, and fat joe.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yeah he still comes through the hood all the time...not his old hood...but he's still out and about in NYC....

Error_Correction_Image.gif

Come on G.

Im in the hood...all day everyday and everything I said on those first two pages were 100% accurate.

You can tell that he ain't been home in a minute. Son's been in Miami for a minute and thats exactly what I was saying.

If he comes back to !##.ave, Lyman, Freeman, Prospect, Crotona, 174, Fulton, Simpson...whathave you....he will get love
I clearly posted that he's not (())...but he ain't no more G than your average hood dude.

Im a North Bronx _ myself, E233 & Dyre to be exact, but I appreciate
all the BX, Simpson, Freeman, East Tremont, Southern Blvd.
pimp.gif

As much people, mainly hispanics being out there, I wouldnt expect Joe
to get nothin but respect from dudes in the street. Just off the strength of
who dude is, what he did in the streets and for the game. I think _'s just
see him one of them legendary hood _'s that u hear so much about, but
rarely get the chance to see wit u own eyes, but when u do it be on some
"Whats Good?" iish.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Im really about to read all 40 pages of replies in this thread
laugh.gif
Yeah, but Ninjahood and ABH went back and edited mad ##$+
laugh.gif

You could probably piece alot of ##$+ together b/c people quoted them.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Definitely the best thread of 2008 even with all the edits.

Wayyyy Too many quotables. This $+#! was hilarious. ACG print your face
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
forgot about this one....when i was still runnin the streets during high school, I use to see fat joe a bunch of places...fordham, 125th, spanishharlem...i even seen the $#%*# on jamaica ave..but i havent see joe uptown in a hot min....

joe be around NY he just aint out here 365... I seen him he club a few months ago dolo in the VIP , he looked kinda lonely but he was dolo....

laugh.gif
oh s@$% someone brought this thread back from the dead

classic NT, i think it was the first thread i seen O'drama using those Obama pics we all got so used too
pimp.gif

never even got locked either
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom