Fat Joe and Cam'ron gotta be some of the most consistent dudes in the game.

Crime Pays was nice, I played it like crazy. Joe hasn't been hot since Pun passed, EFF are you talking about?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

why does it seem a lot of NT hates on either 2? im just wonderin
Joe maybe, but Cam gets a lot probably too much love on NT.

Word. Cam is probably the most beloved rapper in this forum.

Fat Joe only consistent at taking other _'s flows and hopping on the hot thing at the moment...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

why does it seem a lot of NT hates on either 2? im just wonderin
Joe maybe, but Cam gets a lot probably too much love on NT.

Word. Cam is probably the most beloved rapper in this forum.

Fat Joe only consistent at taking other _'s flows and hopping on the hot thing at the moment...

Joe is a vet I'll give him that, but y do u think he keeps releasing music?
Kuz he hasnt hit that opus yet, and he prob never will. The last Joe album
I bought was Don Cartigena and even that wasnt al the way hot. He's does
a great job poppin up every other year with whats hot in the street at the time,
but still finds a hard time staying relevant. Since Pun died, and the Squad broke up
he just lost it all together.

Cam'ron, now to me and probly a couple older heads, he aint been REAL nice since SDE.
Come Home Wit Me & Purple Haze Killa was ehh, but he always manages to keep his fan
base alive and well. Dude has too much material under his belt, dope & wack. My dude was
gone from the game for a minute and built up major buzz off that alone, but then came
back wit a wack !$# album. BOAB series somewhat brought his buzz back along with the
hope of a Dipset reunion.

Fat Joe will go down as a vet who kept trying to stay relevant, and for introducing the world to Big pun.

Cam will be remembered for his albums, music, movement, and antics.

Joe is a vet I'll give him that, but y do u think he keeps releasing music?
Kuz he hasnt hit that opus yet, and he prob never will. The last Joe album
I bought was Don Cartigena and even that wasnt al the way hot. He's does
a great job poppin up every other year with whats hot in the street at the time,
but still finds a hard time staying relevant. Since Pun died, and the Squad broke up
he just lost it all together.

Cam'ron, now to me and probly a couple older heads, he aint been REAL nice since SDE.
Come Home Wit Me & Purple Haze Killa was ehh, but he always manages to keep his fan
base alive and well. Dude has too much material under his belt, dope & wack. My dude was
gone from the game for a minute and built up major buzz off that alone, but then came
back wit a wack !$# album. BOAB series somewhat brought his buzz back along with the
hope of a Dipset reunion.

Fat Joe will go down as a vet who kept trying to stay relevant, and for introducing the world to Big pun.

Cam will be remembered for his albums, music, movement, and antics.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Fat Joe?

Cmon son.
most people that criticize fat joe most likely never heard his albums anyways to know which of his album were standouts.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Fat Joe?

Cmon son.
most people that criticize fat joe most likely never heard his albums anyways to know which of his album were standouts.

How is Cam'ron consistent....son disappeared for like 3 years.
and Fat Joe is only consistent at being wack, biting other people, and being on khaled's songs and remixes

How is Cam'ron consistent....son disappeared for like 3 years.
and Fat Joe is only consistent at being wack, biting other people, and being on khaled's songs and remixes

You don't have to listen to Fat Joe's albums to know he's GARBAGE...

If that's the case, NOone is GARBAGE, cause they can just use that argument...

Who really has time to spare to listen to his %#%+, just to confirm it SUCKS...

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

yeah...this whole statement rival's time's ignorance....

you have to EXPERIENCE something to know its bad.....
grin.gif

you probably one of those dudes people have convos with when they talkin bout flicks and your answers are "yeaaah...., i knooow right...yeah i feel da same way"

extra generic to cover up da fact that you didn't see #+@!
laugh.gif

fat joe been around 17 years cuz he makes consistent street bangers....word to BOTH terror squad albums...his hand in da khaled albums, and more then 1/2 if his

albums are standouts.

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

yeah...this whole statement rival's time's ignorance....

you have to EXPERIENCE something to know its bad.....
grin.gif

you probably one of those dudes people have convos with when they talkin bout flicks and your answers are "yeaaah...., i knooow right...yeah i feel da same way"

extra generic to cover up da fact that you didn't see #+@!
laugh.gif

fat joe been around 17 years cuz he makes consistent street bangers....word to BOTH terror squad albums...his hand in da khaled albums, and more then 1/2 if his

albums are standouts.

You have to experience somethin to know its BAD??
laugh.gif
that way of thinkin gets people killed EVERYday...

I could say Silk The Shocker is the GOAT according to your theory... And unless someone took the time to listen to his entire catalog they couldn't dispute it... STOP it...

Fat Joe's albums "standouts"?? Standouts to WHO??
laugh.gif

Fam I was listenin to hip hop BEFORE Fat Joe popped up, I'm gonna be listenin to it AFTER he has a heartattack...

Matter of fact I JUST saw that fool last Monday on my block...

How you give him credit for the first Terror Squad album?? He's the WORST one... The 2nd one wasn't really anything to write home about... and its no wonder it sold 3 or 400 copies...

You have to experience somethin to know its BAD??
laugh.gif
that way of thinkin gets people killed EVERYday...

I could say Silk The Shocker is the GOAT according to your theory... And unless someone took the time to listen to his entire catalog they couldn't dispute it... STOP it...

laugh.gif

Fam I was listenin to hip hop BEFORE Fat Joe popped up, I'm gonna be listenin to it AFTER he has a heartattack...

Matter of fact I JUST saw that fool last Monday on my block...

How you give him credit for the first Terror Squad album?? He's the WORST one... The 2nd one wasn't really anything to write home about... and its no wonder it sold 3 or 400 copies...

laugh.gif

son you a hata....period and imma make u look bad.

check this out...these are ALL of fat joe's albums..with da exception of JOSE 2 which was bad i want you

to tell me which one of these albums YOU thought was bad cuz when you do imma make u look foolish...

to da experienced hip-hop listener fat joe's catalog is solid.

fat-joe-da-gangsta-represent-cover.jpg

coverie4.jpg

r5371121151366365zy8.jpg

112253_1_f.jpg

174277_1_f.jpg

Fat_Joe-All_Or_Nothing-Frontal.jpg

244CD.jpg

1075pxw.jpg

group albums.

ditc_pedrada.jpg

182362_1_f.jpg

51dzdDILOzL.jpg