Fat chick vs. 25 in steel chair fight .... Precious = beast mode

laugh.gif

I was shocked when she casually caught that chair! Unreal

True behemoth, just got the adrenaline going and went into tank mode.

lmao video got me dying. Straight up manhandled a table, parry a chair with purse, catch the next chair like a boss and bob-and-weave the last one.

Damn the Niners could use her at nose tackle. She's be perfect in the 3-4 :smokin

Last edited:
:wow: YOOOOO!!!!! what a BAWSE !!!

The way she caught that chair at 0:15 :smokin :x :smokin

She would have totally ****** those guys up 1 on 1 .... looking at em like "yall know ya dun ****** up now" :rofl: dude skating out @ 0:25 knew it too and didnt want no problems :lol:

I wonder what the event was and why everyone was wearing the same white/red baseballtee

lol gotta ask... anyone got more of this vid or other camera angles ? :nerd:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOOO i can't stop laughing! The rage displayed, like she missed out on the McRib cuz it was out of season. That gut that has no regard for her blouse and just busts thru :lol: she threw a big *** piece of furniture like a black bruce banner. caught direct hti chairs and took minimal damage :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom