Fastest Man in: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and Tennis

They just said Devin Harris, not Lebron James, set the world record from one end of the court to the next with 3.9 Seconds so I guess that ends that argument

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Basketball: Lebron, easily.

Football: Chris Johnson, easily.
I would put Leandro Barbosa, Tony Parker, Possibly Kevin Martin, and Mike Conely and more are faster than Lebron James
In a 100m though?

Monta Ellis before he got injured
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Basketball: Lebron, easily.

Football: Chris Johnson, easily.
I would put Leandro Barbosa, Tony Parker, Possibly Kevin Martin, and Mike Conely and more are faster than Lebron James
In a 100m though?

Two different sports we were just talking the game of basketball

they just reported harris has guinness record of 3.9secs baseline to baseline

You said the exact same thing I said
eek.gif

laugh.gif
name the other basketball players who participated in that world record timing.
He was the only one to run it for Guiness wasn't he?

Is Jahvid Best up there in NCAAFB. I know everybody loves Jeff Demps and he is probably the fastest but isn't Best one of the fastest kids ever outta Cali

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Baseball - Joey Gathright
No Way Joey is faster than Carlos Gomez or Jose Reyes...
joey's pretty fast... he's got hops though thats for sure.
interesting little fact on wikipedia:
Along with Fernando Martínez, Gómez was considered one of the top New York Mets outfield prospects and is considered to be a five tool prospect. While they were teammates, Mets shortstop José Reyes, who led the National League in stolen bases and triples for multiple seasons, said that Gómez is faster than him.[sup][1][/sup] In fact, while he and Reyes were teammates with the Mets, he routinely beat Reyes in foot races during Spring training 2007.[sup][2][/sup]

It's either Gathright or Gomez. I'm taking Gomez, I've seen him play more and his speed is wowzers. So is Gathright, but Gomez is the homer pick.

Gomez is faster than Reyes (in a straight foot race) but it takes him longer to get going.......Reyes is just instant speed out of the box and I think he'sthe fastest running the bases (he turns singles into doubles and doubles into triples easily).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Gomez is faster than Reyes (in a straight foot race) but it takes him longer to get going.......Reyes is just instant speed out of the box and I think he's the fastest running the bases (he turns singles into doubles and doubles into triples easily).

Agreed. There's a difference between being fast and fast on the base paths. Reyes has the edge running the bases, but in a dead sprint I'll take Gomezand Gathright.

basketball- devin harris for sure, cp3, and barbosa

soccer- even though i despise c ronaldo, hes there, walcott.
*in fifa
giovani dos santos
quaresma
adebayor
any ivory coast fella.

football- reggie bush, 23 miles per hour. in pads. nuff said.

don't watch baseball.

Back
Top Bottom