Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

great movie. I promise myself that i'll never go to 42nd street for release movie again. the Rock's partner was fiyah.

great movie. I promise myself that i'll never go to 42nd street for release movie again. the Rock's partner was fiyah.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

loved the movie!
great action, girls, cars, gunfights...
i too want to know if they won/lost their money.
laugh.gif

btw, what was the name of the song during the animated credits?
Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

Song is called throw your hands up feat. Pitbull, been bumping it all weekend can't shake the beat lol.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

loved the movie!
great action, girls, cars, gunfights...
i too want to know if they won/lost their money.
laugh.gif

btw, what was the name of the song during the animated credits?
Spoiler [+]
i knew that was Eva Mendez before they finally showed her, i know that mass anywhere.
devil.gif

Song is called throw your hands up feat. Pitbull, been bumping it all weekend can't shake the beat lol.

aside from the supercars i wasn't too impressed with the whips in this one...good movie overall though

aside from the supercars i wasn't too impressed with the whips in this one...good movie overall though

idk why so many people are hating on this movie and this franchise? its entertainment. so what if its unreal and exaggerated. people still watch.

idk why so many people are hating on this movie and this franchise? its entertainment. so what if its unreal and exaggerated. people still watch.

Good box office numbers. The addition of the Rock was huge. I don't think they would've pulled in that much if he was a part of the movie. Interesting if the entire cast will return for the next.

Good box office numbers. The addition of the Rock was huge. I don't think they would've pulled in that much if he was a part of the movie. Interesting if the entire cast will return for the next.

just came back from IMAX. movie was blue magic. everything was on point, the writing, the diesel, the cars, the broads, the soundtrack, and the rock. def would pay to see this again, action was top notch

vin vs the rock fight was epic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just came back from IMAX. movie was blue magic. everything was on point, the writing, the diesel, the cars, the broads, the soundtrack, and the rock. def would pay to see this again, action was top notch

vin vs the rock fight was epic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Zyzz

BTW this is the baddest song
pimp.gif
Damn this song is tight
pimp.gif

I'm going to blast this kind of stuff when I get my first car all day

song is probably one of the best songs put out this year....i just came back from DR and this was literally the anthem everyyyyywhere and yes the timing for this song at the end was pure perfection, i was dead @$% happy as hell for them, IMO this movie ended the franchise perfectly, no need for another installment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Zyzz

BTW this is the baddest song
pimp.gif
Damn this song is tight
pimp.gif

I'm going to blast this kind of stuff when I get my first car all day

song is probably one of the best songs put out this year....i just came back from DR and this was literally the anthem everyyyyywhere and yes the timing for this song at the end was pure perfection, i was dead @$% happy as hell for them, IMO this movie ended the franchise perfectly, no need for another installment.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

The after credit footage was cool though. 85% of the people left the theater before...chumps.

laugh.gif
Right...everyone was leaving and i just sat there laughing at them...there was probably about 15 people out of the thing being sold out that stayed...we all was laughing at the people who saw the credits and jumped up to leave.

Back
Top Bottom