Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

I'm guessing the reason letty might be a live is maybe phonix never shoot her like killed her maybe he just let her go/slash maybe him and her had a side job and faked her death. I'm sure that will be what the directors and writers go for some sort of faked death type thing. I wonder how she will react when she finds put Dom moved on :0

I never liked the challenger body type but that challenger in the end at the beach was a beast
smile.gif

I'm guessing the reason letty might be a live is maybe phonix never shoot her like killed her maybe he just let her go/slash maybe him and her had a side job and faked her death. I'm sure that will be what the directors and writers go for some sort of faked death type thing. I wonder how she will react when she finds put Dom moved on :0

I never liked the challenger body type but that challenger in the end at the beach was a beast
smile.gif

Y do they always stick paul with a Skyline

since 2 fast 2 furious paul has had some kind of Nissan skyline

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

nice car plus its one of his favorite cars in real life.

nice car plus its one of his favorite cars in real life.

He is a big fan of the skyline if I'm correct I remember him in an interview saying he owned like 2 or 3 I know he owns a black r33 I'm not to familiar with skylines like I use to but he does own one and he is a big fan of them

He is a big fan of the skyline if I'm correct I remember him in an interview saying he owned like 2 or 3 I know he owns a black r33 I'm not to familiar with skylines like I use to but he does own one and he is a big fan of them

http://www.variety.com/ar...VR1118036196?refCatId=13
[h1][/h1]
[h1]'Fast Five' laps weekend B.O. competish [/h1][h2]Car caper takes in $83.6 mil domestic, $165 mil global cume[/h2]
By Andrew Stewart

fastfive_trio.jpg

'Fast Five'
Beating a number of important benchmarks, Universal's "Fast Five" opened this weekend to a boffo estimated $83.6 million domestically, becoming the studio's best-ever debut, as well as the year's biggest opening to date.
On a global scale, the franchise blockbuster took in $129 million, lifting its cume to an already revved-up $165 million after just two weeks.

"Fast Five" won the weekend in every new territory, including Russia and Germany, where like the U.S., the film afforded U its biggest opening weekend ever in both markets. In Russia, "Fast Five" debuted with $11.5 million - the territory's highest debut this year - while in Spain, the pic won with $6.3 million.

"Fast Five" swallowed the majority of the domestic market, commanding nearly every demographic over 13, which helped boost overall weekend totals 52% above last year. Pic's perf stung fellow openers "Prom" and "Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil," both of which underperformed with weekend projections.

Disney's "Prom," with an estimated $5 million, fared only slightly better than Weinstein Co.'s "Hoodwinked," which was a distribution service deal by TWC and came in with $4.1 million through Sunday.

But overseas, there was more business to be had outside of "Fast Five," as Paramount kick started its summer launch of "Thor" with an estimated $83 million from 56 markets -- 2011's best-yet start overseas -- bringing the film's international cume to $93 million, including one week of play in Australia.

Par launched "Thor" offshore a week before its Stateside bow to give the film an added week of uninhibited playtime before Disney rolls out worldwide with "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" the weekend of May 20.

While "Thor" went in virtually every major overseas territory, "Fast Five" still has 49 markets yet to open, including France Italy, Brazil and Mexico to go next weekend.

http://www.variety.com/ar...VR1118036196?refCatId=13
[h1][/h1]
[h1]'Fast Five' laps weekend B.O. competish [/h1][h2]Car caper takes in $83.6 mil domestic, $165 mil global cume[/h2]
By Andrew Stewart

fastfive_trio.jpg

'Fast Five'
Beating a number of important benchmarks, Universal's "Fast Five" opened this weekend to a boffo estimated $83.6 million domestically, becoming the studio's best-ever debut, as well as the year's biggest opening to date.
On a global scale, the franchise blockbuster took in $129 million, lifting its cume to an already revved-up $165 million after just two weeks.

"Fast Five" won the weekend in every new territory, including Russia and Germany, where like the U.S., the film afforded U its biggest opening weekend ever in both markets. In Russia, "Fast Five" debuted with $11.5 million - the territory's highest debut this year - while in Spain, the pic won with $6.3 million.

"Fast Five" swallowed the majority of the domestic market, commanding nearly every demographic over 13, which helped boost overall weekend totals 52% above last year. Pic's perf stung fellow openers "Prom" and "Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil," both of which underperformed with weekend projections.

Disney's "Prom," with an estimated $5 million, fared only slightly better than Weinstein Co.'s "Hoodwinked," which was a distribution service deal by TWC and came in with $4.1 million through Sunday.

But overseas, there was more business to be had outside of "Fast Five," as Paramount kick started its summer launch of "Thor" with an estimated $83 million from 56 markets -- 2011's best-yet start overseas -- bringing the film's international cume to $93 million, including one week of play in Australia.

Par launched "Thor" offshore a week before its Stateside bow to give the film an added week of uninhibited playtime before Disney rolls out worldwide with "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" the weekend of May 20.

While "Thor" went in virtually every major overseas territory, "Fast Five" still has 49 markets yet to open, including France Italy, Brazil and Mexico to go next weekend.

I'm with everyone else in that this was a dope movie. The first one is still my favorite, but I commend Justin Lin for evolving the plot of the franchise. There's only so many different ways they can appeal to the tuner crowd with a street racing movie. And with $83.6 million in the opening weekend, they're doing something right.

I'm with everyone else in that this was a dope movie. The first one is still my favorite, but I commend Justin Lin for evolving the plot of the franchise. There's only so many different ways they can appeal to the tuner crowd with a street racing movie. And with $83.6 million in the opening weekend, they're doing something right.

Originally Posted by AG 47

The scene where Vin and Bri are hauling that big !!# vault all around the city was a little too unrealistic IMO.
Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
At them making a sharp right/left with the fault and the car not losing to the momentum of the vault is already a dead give away.

Originally Posted by AG 47

The scene where Vin and Bri are hauling that big !!# vault all around the city was a little too unrealistic IMO.
Only a little?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
At them making a sharp right/left with the fault and the car not losing to the momentum of the vault is already a dead give away.

This was my second favorite after the 1st one....Loved the way it incorporated characters from every previous film..hate the fact that it makes you want to discount tokyo drift(my second fave). Reason being there's only so far they can go with newer and newer rides with the timeline being set before tokyo drift. thats my ONLY qualm with the films post FF3. anyways, loving the new direction, all i ask from each future film is that we at least get ONE race equivalent to Paul and Vin Diesels first race in the first film.. they stretched that 10 seconds to a few minutes, and Racing should still be a major part of the films moving forward...I do agree that they should leave the street racing in the rearview though, as Diesel's age(and weight issues, lol) are beginning to show On-Screen..

Other than that, this might be one of the longest running series of films to NOT become corny.. Fingers crossed the next one is just as good!

This was my second favorite after the 1st one....Loved the way it incorporated characters from every previous film..hate the fact that it makes you want to discount tokyo drift(my second fave). Reason being there's only so far they can go with newer and newer rides with the timeline being set before tokyo drift. thats my ONLY qualm with the films post FF3. anyways, loving the new direction, all i ask from each future film is that we at least get ONE race equivalent to Paul and Vin Diesels first race in the first film.. they stretched that 10 seconds to a few minutes, and Racing should still be a major part of the films moving forward...I do agree that they should leave the street racing in the rearview though, as Diesel's age(and weight issues, lol) are beginning to show On-Screen..

Other than that, this might be one of the longest running series of films to NOT become corny.. Fingers crossed the next one is just as good!

PeterWarrickJr wrote:

but I commend Justin Lin for evolving the plot of the franchise. There's only so many different ways they can appeal to the tuner crowd with a street racing movie.

totally agree, well said.

PeterWarrickJr wrote:

but I commend Justin Lin for evolving the plot of the franchise. There's only so many different ways they can appeal to the tuner crowd with a street racing movie.

totally agree, well said.

Back
Top Bottom