Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does anyone know the song where Han and the girl were at the beach, and she takes off her robe and she walks towards reyes in the bikini??
I'd like to know as well?

does anyone know the song where Han and the girl were at the beach, and she takes off her robe and she walks towards reyes in the bikini??

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

song went pretty hard.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

song went pretty hard.

I about to go see the matinee for this movie. I hope all the hype doesn't ruin it for me
laugh.gif
. I might catch scream 4 while I'm there too

I about to go see the matinee for this movie. I hope all the hype doesn't ruin it for me
laugh.gif
. I might catch scream 4 while I'm there too

Dope is all I can say... it surpassed my expectations.

Definitely looking forward to the next one and an explanation as to how "she" is still alive. Oh yeah, The Rock fits perfectly in this franchise. Dude was cold blooded all through the movie, but when he double tapped dude and just kept it moving I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Dope is all I can say... it surpassed my expectations.

Definitely looking forward to the next one and an explanation as to how "she" is still alive. Oh yeah, The Rock fits perfectly in this franchise. Dude was cold blooded all through the movie, but when he double tapped dude and just kept it moving I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What was the ending of Fast and Furious again? 

Vin kills dude that "killed" Letty. Cops are coming again and Paul Walker tells him to run but he says he's not running anymore. Gets sentenced to do time in jail. Bus full of inmates is going to jail and Paul Walker, Vin's sister, and the two hispanic guys in the beginning show up on the road

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What was the ending of Fast and Furious again? 

Vin kills dude that "killed" Letty. Cops are coming again and Paul Walker tells him to run but he says he's not running anymore. Gets sentenced to do time in jail. Bus full of inmates is going to jail and Paul Walker, Vin's sister, and the two hispanic guys in the beginning show up on the road

They def was the battle of the bald heads and tight shirts. Rock walking around in the negative extra small Under Armor lol

They def was the battle of the bald heads and tight shirts. Rock walking around in the negative extra small Under Armor lol

Originally Posted by CP1708

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

this!

everyone should check out the bill simmons podcast with adam carolla

Originally Posted by CP1708

6 is obviously going to be about going and finding a certain someone. 

this!

everyone should check out the bill simmons podcast with adam carolla

Back
Top Bottom