Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

How do you go from the Tokyo Drift King, running the underground scene with your crew with the baddest joint in your high school class on your D, to making rockets with Namond from The Wire :stoneface: not to mention that that test Rocket blew up next to a military base and nobody moved :smh:

At this point they need to stop mentioning and hinting at Brian. So he's playing Daddy Day Care while his wife is across the globe stopping entire military forces? The same woman he wouldn't let out his eyesight while in. Brazil? These ****** not only went to space in suits from SpongeBob, but hopped out the whip smiling? With nothing happening to the rocket car they just drove full speed through a satellite? Aight. And that Han illusion scene was insulting. Rather they just not even dive into it.

In for 10. Need Tego Calderón back.

How do you go from the Tokyo Drift King, running the underground scene with your crew with the baddest joint in your high school class on your D, to making rockets with Namond from The Wire :stoneface: not to mention that that test Rocket blew up next to a military base and nobody moved :smh:

At this point they need to stop mentioning and hinting at Brian. So he's playing Daddy Day Care while his wife is across the globe stopping entire military forces? The same woman he wouldn't let out his eyesight while in. Brazil? These ****** not only went to space in suits from SpongeBob, but hopped out the whip smiling? With nothing happening to the rocket car they just drove full speed through a satellite? Aight. And that Han illusion scene was insulting. Rather they just not even dive into it.

In for 10. Need Tego Calderón back.
Fam we was driving under conveniently lifted semi trucks in the first movie, while the main character is a biracial man that seemingly did less than a decade in prison for assault with a deadly weapon (!) and hasn’t been on any type of parole while he out here trying to boost recidivism rates… This is escapism. I’m disappointed if Elon doesn’t make a cameo and they don’t at least talk about going to Mars to find somebody.

damn

“I told [Diesel] directly that I would not be returning to the franchise. I was firm yet cordial with my words and said that I would always be supportive of the cast and always root for the franchise to be successful, but that there was no chance I would return,” Johnson explained. “Vin’s recent public post was an example of his manipulation. I didn’t like that he brought up his children in the post, as well as Paul Walker’s death. Leave them out of it. We had spoken months ago about this and came to a clear understanding.”

I can see it now......

Something explodes and Vin falls .....only to be grabbed at the last second by some random guy wearing tactical gear who lifts up his helmet and its The Rock. :wow:

Audience cheers.

They desperately need a GOOD story tho.

rocky dont care

dude got paid $20mil + producer cut for red notice and got another $20mil for a movie for amazon

he also has his own tequila and water/soda while producing all these shows and part owner of the XFL (i believe)

no point in doing a project where you arent in charge and gon clash with another star thats just gon make you unhappy

damn

“I told [Diesel] directly that I would not be returning to the franchise. I was firm yet cordial with my words and said that I would always be supportive of the cast and always root for the franchise to be successful, but that there was no chance I would return,” Johnson explained. “Vin’s recent public post was an example of his manipulation. I didn’t like that he brought up his children in the post, as well as Paul Walker’s death. Leave them out of it. We had spoken months ago about this and came to a clear understanding.”
See, when you have options, you'll always be in a position of power

Would be funny if universal cuts him a check worth more than the others combined just to bring him back

Last edited:
Watching Fast Six on HBO right now, and I'm tripling down. This is the high mark of the series.

Solid opening with Brian/Dom racing to the baby. Solid opening credits/song/flashbacks of the series.

Elite villain with Owen Shaw.

Elite after credit with Statham.

Only film that has every major character including Lety.

Team vs team. :pimp:

Rock and Dom need to work this **** out for 10. It needs to happen. 🙏

See, when you have options, you'll always be in a position of power

Would be funny if universal cuts him a check worth more than the others combined just to bring him back
I think that's the only way Hobbs would return. If Torretto was killed off lmao.

Owen Shaw was fine

Five is more fun, felt like peak fan service and still an entertaining movie. Just the right amount of absurd but not so self aware and over the top as future movies. Six is great but Five was special

Back
Top Bottom