Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

It’s funny cause we always joked back in the day that those damn vaults must have killed thousands of people in Rio. It’s just bizarre that this dude has been waiting over a decade to take revenge, but I guess it’s not as bizarre as Dom’s brother and mom only emerging after 20+ years of him preaching about family :lol:

so is Momoa supposed to be Brazilian? :lol:

If John Cena of all people can put on a spray tan to play a half black, half Italian dude, why not?

With all the thousands of people they’ve killed globally during all their heists, the plot for this story can go on forever because there’s just infinite revenge and redemption plots. I know we’re supposed to root for them, but I feel like they kill/cause the death of FAR more civilians than the actual villains of all these movies :lol:

By this logic, after Momoa joins the family, next it’s going to be the son of a sheikh who lost his parents and all his riches after Brian and Dom flew their car through his home a few movies ago and crushed his parents to death. Then after that guy joins the family, it’s going to be the son of one of those random soldiers the crew murdered for no reason during the beginning of the last movie. I’m not even trying to be funny, you know this completely possible with the way these movies go

When you watch the preview and realize Aquaman will be part of the family in Fast 11 next to Statham, Theron and Cena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So basically we are going 1-10 of them doing heists, then going backwards 10-1 of all the people effected by the heists who will now be “nothing like we’ve ever seen before” and go after Dom and the family.

My man Carter gonna be back in a few years :pimp:

Or his twin brother that was somehow effected by carter going to prison :lol:

FB_IMG_1676149771496.jpg

Ay this point you just gotta tip your hat to this movie, the cast just keeps getting bigger, this is legit the closest thing to Avengers we will watch when it comes to an assembled cast…I’m all the way in for the senseless action…and FF trailers are forever FIRE

I finally took the time to watch these movies in order from beginning to end. I saw the first 3 and then forgot about it and they kept making them every couple years. I watched 4-7 but for whatever reason I cannot find 8 streaming anywhere. I'm holding off on watching F9 until I see 8.

Back
Top Bottom