Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I like Justin Lin. But he also directed that last one and that movie was a pile of crap. Do I need to remind everyone of the visual shot of Vin dying in the water and then him being like a literal superhero and like breaking through the chains like fighting off like 50 men? Like what the hell are we talking about? I don't expect the 9th movie in any franchise to be great, but I'm not going to lie. I was disappointed with his involvement and return. Expect me something better than we got. Just let Vin direct the last two. That's what he wants. That's what we're going if the last movie isn't the return of Brian and the final scene then and a CGI. Brian drag racing a super in a charger then this was all for nothing. Holy crap. I just thought of it. It's going to be like end game. Literally it's going to be Brian's like the buster brought you back and he's going to come in like behind. Then with the music swelling I should write one of these movies

I like Justin Lin. But he also directed that last one and that movie was a pile of crap. Do I need to remind everyone of the visual shot of Vin dying in the water and then him being like a literal superhero and like breaking through the chains like fighting off like 50 men? Like what the hell are we talking about? I don't expect the 9th movie in any franchise to be great, but I'm not going to lie. I was disappointed with his involvement and return. Expect me something better than we got. Just let Vin direct the last two. That's what he wants. That's what we're going if the last movie isn't the return of Brian and the final scene then and a CGI. Brian drag racing a super in a charger then this was all for nothing. Holy crap. I just thought of it. It's going to be like end game. Literally it's going to be Brian's like the buster brought you back and he's going to come in like behind. Then with the music swelling I should write one of these movies

I know they milking this but, id kinda like them to end it and if they do, last movie based in LA, real homage to the first. Street racing, stopping an illegal thing but nothing massive on world scale destruction level. Or something like Fast 5.

Justin Lin leaving over creative differences is wild… Vin must have came to the table with some wild stuff. Probably wanted Johnny Tran to be resurrected somehow, with Drift King and the Yakuza as his allies, and that’s where Lin drew the line..

One of these days I gotta rewatch the original

Did tran die? Cuz I remember he was on a motorbike towards the end. I think the movie alluded to he might have died but didn't explicitly say he died. Same with Jesse with the Jetta

Did tran die? Cuz I remember he was on a motorbike towards the end. I think the movie alluded to he might have died but didn't explicitly say he died. Same with Jesse with the Jetta
Jesse dead for sure... Tran got popped by Brian and it was assumed he was DOA. Looking back, was Tran really the bad guy? Dude was aggressive as hell and popping Jesse was cold, but Jesse bet his car trying to be a hero then bounced. Fam was really having dinner with his family when Brian and SWAT barged in over some false allegations, dude was disgraced in front of actual family because Brian got in with Dom's hypothetical one. I don't think he shoots Jesse if that didn't happen, mans was tired of being disrespected and had to let them know...

Tran as dead as Han was so that means nothing at all :lol:

I guess unless you see them buried these fools will bring anyone back

Jesse dead for sure... Tran got popped by Brian and it was assumed he was DOA. Looking back, was Tran really the bad guy? Dude was aggressive as hell and popping Jesse was cold, but Jesse bet his car trying to be a hero then bounced. Fam was really having dinner with his family when Brian and SWAT barged in over some false allegations, dude was disgraced in front of actual family because Brian got in with Dom's hypothetical one. I don't think he shoots Jesse if that didn't happen, mans was tired of being disrespected and had to let them know...

dude got beat up and embarrassed by dom in front of everyone just because he kindly asked him to get the car jesse lost, doms family

#justicefortran #bringbacktran #releasethetrancut

It’s going to end with old *** Ludacris talking to some kids. Turns out the whole series was him telling his grandkids stories about his family. Thats why it went over-the-top and Luda went from a guy that owned a shop to a computer hacker to an engineer to a martial artist.

Back
Top Bottom