Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

8621b41e58ca290c9134153882e4bdb6--rip-paul-walker-crusts.jpg

i dont follow FF, but did the rock have a huge role when he entered?
seem like they were doing solid numbers prior, but the movies did well over a 1B the last couple films

dont forget death race... statham is typecasted as a driver/killer/assasin character so it was an easy addition to the F&F franchise

hell even in the meg, a movie about a meglodon and he was a mini-sub driver :lol:

but it sucks because dude has good comedic timing, he was surprisingly good in his small role in spy

his best roles were snath and bank job and i liked him WAR with Jet Li

IATT IATT Statham's been quite busy since Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels as well as Snatch.

Man did the Transporter, Crank, Mechanic & Expendable films along with some other joints.

Lock, stock and two smoking barrels was before snatch, went with snatch since it was the more recent of the 2

And yes, the first transporter and crank were good but then they kept going.. mechanic had a few moments.. don’t care for expendables

dont forget death race... statham is typecasted as a driver/killer/assasin character so it was an easy addition to the F&F franchise

hell even in the meg, a movie about a meglodon and he was a mini-sub driver :lol:

but it sucks because dude has good comedic timing, he was surprisingly good in his small role in spy

his best roles were snath and bank job and i liked him WAR with Jet Li

Him and guy Ritchie need to reunite, getting Vaughn back would be great too

Andre is what made me watch it in the first place. I THOUGHT I got it, until I let my ego get the best of me in a situation, then it REALLY made sense. Blew me away. Also, I am more than certain that was Marcellus Wallace's ego in the briefcase. "Mr. Gold"....."**** PRIDE!"

#totallyunrelated

I don't know why, but the headspace I was in at the time made me really get it. Who knows what i'd think of it now though.

No lie, this franchise is at a point where Han can be revealed to be the next villain with him rolling out a cloud of smoke, half cyborg now, looking like Gizmo Duck with Hankook Tires on, and it really wouldn't be out the question.

dad_37_280.jpg

As long as Johnny Tran is the mastermind of brix and the hanborg.

Watchin F8 now
Forgot how funny Tyrese was

:lol: @ Luda yanking Tyrese out the polar ice fap on a lambo door

Forgot Dracula was in this too

F9 will def be better than Hobbs n Shaw

Also The Rock has now been in over half the F&F franchises films.

Last edited:
I grew up loving the FF franchise and is my favorite of all time. I love cars, I love everything about it. I get, its not suppose to be “good” to critics, but amazing to fans. There have been whack ones but for the most part, I feel satisfied and excited after each one.

That being said, caught this yesterday and eh. It aint the same without some of the other FF cast, it def didnt give me that feeling that the other FF movies did. The Rock cant carry this franchise, and im a fan of his. This is Dominic Toretto’s franchise.

My favorite scene is probably the helicopter scene and they used the NOS. Guess why. :lol:

I grew up loving the FF franchise and is my favorite of all time. I love cars, I love everything about it. I get, its not suppose to be “good” to critics, but amazing to fans. There have been whack ones but for the most part, I feel satisfied and excited after each one.

That being said, caught this yesterday and eh. It aint the same without some of the other FF cast, it def didnt give me that feeling that the other FF movies did. The Rock cant carry this franchise, and im a fan of his. This is Dominic Toretto’s franchise.

My favorite scene is probably the helicopter scene and they used the NOS. Guess why. :lol:

This movie basically a generic Rock action joint combined with a generic Statham action joint. Didn't necessarily have to be in the 'F&F universe'.

Every single scene with Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart annoys the @#$# out of me. If I knew they were in this, I wouldn't have paid to watch it :lol:

Edit: completely agree with the comment of Ryan Reynolds playing the same person in every movie. That immature sarcastic frat boy humor is not funny at all to me and is why I hate Deadpool with a passion. It sounds like they're going to make him a main character going forward...

Back
Top Bottom