Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Friend of mine went to see this last night

Said he had to sit on the steps because the theater was filled up :x

I think I might just go on a weekday in the morning

Just saw it.. Like it has been said.. That had to be the never ending runway..

Can't wait for 7.. And they definitely know what they are and why people go to see these movies

I saw that twist coming up. Son hinted it through out the entire movie. Everybody was yelling "wtf" :lol:.
Can't wait for 7.

This was a really good movie, I know kinda cheesy but family truly is more important then anything
But why they do my man Han that way,
Chemistry between Luda and Tyrese had me cracking up through the whole movie(that end part with the Rock has to be an ad lib the way he spit that corona out because it was too natural)
They should end it with 7, it would be a perfect send off, the story will be full circle,

^^^ IF you want to watch like 10 movies in 1 YES!!! if not stay home

Friend of mine went to see this last night

Said he had to sit on the steps because the theater was filled up :x

I think I might just go on a weekday in the morning

people still do that :lol: last time i seent that happen was for "Mortal Kombat" and i was like 10 when that came out.

you would think, he would go get a refund or wait for the next showing.

Last edited:
the rock
pimp.gif

dam when they had the little flashbacks playing of part one up til part 6

for some reason i like fast and the furious part 2 the most idk why :lol: feels like it stuck with me the most

Talking about big heads.. Wassup with Dom & Hobbs "face - to - face" conversation at the very end?

Lmao was that bad angle work or what, SMH!

for some reason i like fast and the furious part 2 the most idk why :lol: feels like it stuck with me the most
2f2f is my favorite too for some reason
"We Hungry Cuz", gets me every time
Makes since to bring back ol boy for 7 to end the story right, I guess bow wow will be coming back too smh

2f2f is my favorite too for some reason
"We Hungry Cuz", gets me every time
Makes since to bring back ol boy for 7 to end the story right, I guess bow wow will be coming back too smh

:rofl:

aint bow wow strugglin too? dude boutta make a come up :rofl:

Last edited:
Not surprised at the box office, but I wonder what it is worldwide. I'm overseas and this **** is sold out wherever I go I can't even get a ticket :smh:

And its already been out a week :lol:
Overseas money is crazy. They're heavily promoted especially in Asia for the car crazies.

Damn 8? when will this thing end?
Paul Walker has a kid now. The kid will take over in part 15 and keeps the cycle rolling.

That other dude made the Rock look small which seems impossible
Yeah, the Brock Lesnar size XL guy :lol:

I was hoping for the People's Elbow though :frown:

Part 1 came out when I was 16 before I can drive. A friend back then was into it and got an RX7. I was like what's that? :lol:

I always loved Supras, I swear that movie killed my dream because everyone wanted one then

The flying Headbutt from Vin Diesel and the flying clothesline from Rocky were amazingly fake. My facial expression after seeing both of those were:

I didnt even care because this is not that type of movie where you deeply analyze it. It's sole purpose is to entertain, and that is what it did PERFECTLY 
pimp.gif
. My favorite one next to the first one.

My only gripe is that the series has been less about the cars and more about the action which is understandable because it has literally turned into a blockbuster that caters to a much wider audience. Fast 5 and Fast 6 did feature a ton of nice cars. Like the old Shelby in 6, and the 72 Skyline in 5

Last edited:

I was hoping for the People's Elbow though
:frown:

Man, I said the same thing to my girl...I was hoping he would throw in something for his fans and get a laugh from it...i was expecting a spit to his hand or the rock bottom :lol:

How did hangover 3 do opening night?

Back
Top Bottom