Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

this movie as ******g epic. everything about it was on point (minus the over exaggeration of stunts). story line. jokes. twists. this movie had it all.

its going to be hard to top. only movie left with potential is MOS.

So was the merging of Tokyo Drift and Fast 6 planned all along or did they just think of doing that just now?

Haven't seen the movie yet but read about the after credits scene here.

Any chance of Drift King coming back?

Last edited:
Y'all dudes really should put up spoilers. Why ruin it for other ppl...

At this point the OP is gonna have to change the title to spoilers BEWARE

Anyways saw the movie last night with my girl thought it was good but certain stuff was jus over the top... No matter what it takes I will see 7.

5 is actually still my favorite

Y'all dudes really should put up spoilers. Why ruin it for other ppl...

At this point the OP is gonna have to change the title to spoilers BEWARE

Anyways saw the movie last night with my girl thought it was good but certain stuff was jus over the top... No matter what it takes I will see 7.

5 is actually still my favorite

I've given up trying to fight the no spoiler battle

Movie was horrible. Maybe I went into it thinking it would be more realistic than that but damn they didn't even try with this ****.

From the in air embrace to the rock having a seven foot vertical to gisele going in bullet time to the long *** runway. **** was just ridiculous.

I want my money back.
mean.gif

How could you be disappointed? It's the same movie as the 4th and 5th but on steroids :smokin Did you not like the previous two?

I doubt Jin is in a deleted scene, he said they never contacted him.

How could you be disappointed? It's the same movie as the 4th and 5th but on steroids :smokin Did you not like the previous two?

I doubt Jin is in a deleted scene, he said they never contacted him.

dude went in thinking the movie would be realistic; that might be the problem there :smh:

the most realistic part of the franchise is Tyrese being hungry :lol:

dude went in thinking the movie would be realistic; that might be the problem there
mean.gif

the most realistic part of the franchise is Tyrese being hungry
laugh.gif
No one expects FF to be realistic but when you have dudes jumping over bridge gaps and landing on cars theres just a little wtf to be had. My whole theater literally gasped like, "did that really just happen?". Just a tad much.

I have not been in this thread because of spoilers. That's any NT movie thread though.

cot damn this movie was entertaining as hell. probably the most action packed one out of the 6. gina carano :wow:

glad letty didnt bump her head on some bs to regain her memory
i almost screamed when dom jumped to save letty :rofl:

I'm still amazed at this franchise being so popular after being trashed by critics.

The Rock being added and Vin Diesel return was such a major move that paid off

cot damn this movie was entertaining as hell. probably the most action packed one out of the 6. gina carano :wow:

glad letty didnt bump her head on some bs to regain her memory
i almost screamed when dom jumped to save letty :rofl:

People complaining about that, it was clearly in the trailer, did they think they were gonna fall to their death? lol

I'm still amazed at this franchise being so popular after being trashed by critics.

Action franchises don't need critical praise as much... plus 5 and 6 were well reviewed.

Action franchises don't need critical praise as much... plus 5 and 6 were well reviewed.
you gotta hand it to part 4 though..it completely saved da series after da turd that was tokyo drift.

Definitely. It wasnt as good as the last two.. But it showed if you bring back the OGs, it's a far better franchise

this

fast and furious had a huge fan base since the jump imo

i remember seeing fast and furious part 1 with my older cousins and stuff when i was like 10 years old hell i seen every fast and the furious movie in the theaters :lol:

anyways the whole crowd was clapping them dom saved letty :wow:

Last edited:
Also.. Driving home yesterday you couldn't convince me otherwise that my 96 Ford Explorer wasn't Hobbs big *** military truck. :lol:

Even though I read all spoilers and knew what happened during the credits it was still awesome to watch. Theater was PACKED and everyone freaked out at that end credit scene. Can't wait for the next one

Welp,

haven't seen it yelp but I know Dom saved whoever Letty is.
I know Tyrese has a "i'm hungry" scene.

Back
Top Bottom