Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

The last trailer... and the final shot of Dom trying to catch Letty in the air?

I wish I didn't see that :lol:

I wish I didn't see that :lol:

I know, right? :lol: It's things like this that just make you love the franchise but like, what honestly can save them from that? Falling a quarter mile into a river again? Good thing Jessie died in the first one, he wouldn't have been about this life.

Son, that last trailer....trailers alone have shaped this to be top 5 action flicks....incredible..

That last scene :wow:

I wish I didn't see that
laugh.gif
Same here. I clutched my heart  seeing the Plymouth Superbird getting wrecked
frown.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know, right? :lol: It's things like this that just make you love the franchise but like, what honestly can save them from that? Falling a quarter mile into a river again? Good thing Jessie died in the first one, he wouldn't have been about this life.

:wow: :rofl:

:wow: :rofl:

:rofl:

but yo
they show TOO much in these trailers man :smh: giving away so muchim sure the movie will be good either way tho

any movie franchise going into its 6th installment, let a lone 5, is treading murky water. 5 came out of no where to be the best one of the series and one of the best films of the year imo. if it flopped this series would be dead. with that said, im worried for 7. hell im like :smh: when i hear talk about 8 and 9. cmon now thats reaching. i think this franchise is already a billion dollars (if not almost) so i can see why they wanna push it. i mean pirates of the carribean is multi billion, thats why 5 is coming out in a few yrs. still...

i feel REALLY good about 6. but i can't see it going further honestly.

any movie franchise going into its 6th installment, let a lone 5, is treading murky water. 5 came out of no where to be the best one of the series and one of the best films of the year imo. if it flopped this series would be dead. with that said, im worried for 7. hell im like :smh: when i hear talk about 8 and 9. cmon now thats reaching. i think this franchise is already a billion dollars (if not almost) so i can see why they wanna push it. i mean pirates of the carribean is multi billion, thats why 5 is coming out in a few yrs. still...

You must have not read the spoiler a few pages back. This series will continue to go strong.

You must have not read the spoiler a few pages back. This series will continue to go strong.
besides we still gotta find out what happens after dom goes to tokyo to get revenge for Han's death. so they gotta get lucas black back too and i guess they can bring back wow bow :rolleyes

lol i wont lose sleep over it, i'll continue to pay for all future movies. and if yall are leakin plots in spoilers...

i already regret watching all the trailers for 6.

is it may 24th yet haha.. will see this movie with my girl, read an article , vin diesel confirmed fast and furious 7th for july 2014
nthat.gif

^^^ I agree would be nice to see him added . Still upset tego and don omar won't be in it . They were funny as Hell in fast five . Saw the article where tego said he won't play that role again . Either way movie looks dope . Would like to see more drag races added as well .

I had the most wild dream last night; I think it's because I looked at my thread before passing out...

me and Paul Walker set a trap and were running from a warehouse while bad guys pursued as we were shooting at them; we were running for cars driven to get us out of there by Vin Diesel and Tyrese but had to run through a football field like length while trying to shoot triggers to set off explosions to take out the bad guys.

It was wild :lol: I woke up like what in the hell did I just dream :lol:

Watching Tokyo drift now, god this movie is so horrible but if that spoiler is correct then this movie can be forgiven lol

Back
Top Bottom