Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Gina Carano x Michelle Rodriguez Fight Tho..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got the TFATF DVD after 2F2F came out in a set and the prelude trailer was on the first movie DVD. Psh ok, some country small town car lot just happens to have an R34 RHD in stock :lol: :lol:

Paul was also solid in Running Scared and Takers. And if you count rolling around with Jessica Alba in a bikini good, the Into the Blue should count for somethin. :lol:

I'm saying. Veilside RX7, legendary. The Z's were great, an Evo converted to RWD, and a S15 with an RB swap. Then the Mustang at the end with that same RB swap. Viper vs. '71 Monte Carlo in the beginning.

They knew their cars in that one. :pimp:
QFT. Add in the nod to the AE86.

Paul was also solid in Running Scared and Takers. And if you count rolling around with Jessica Alba in a bikini good, the Into the Blue should count for somethin. :lol:

I thought that was a solid movie. And speaking of getting work, I really thought that kid in that movie, who was also the bald kid in X3, was gonna get some burn in Hollywood. Guess I was wrong.

And co-sign on TD having actual cars. Even the chick had an RX-8. I thought that was cute.

Double cheese. 

Vince is clearly a double cheeseburger king of guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom