*~*~Fashawn - Ode to Illmatic*~*~* DROPS TOMORROW 6/11!!!†

fashawn_front.jpg

fashawn_back2.jpg

There's the first track from the tape, definitely looking forward to this, hosted by Green Lantern. Fashawn SPITS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I still need to check dude out

dude is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool as hell too, before the show we were all chillin and he was skating at the venue, then for like 20 minutes before he went on stage we passed around the piff behind the venue and he had a cypher with my boys. Crazy moment. Cannot wait for this, if anybody can live up to the hype it's Fash.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

dude is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool as hell too, before the show we were all chillin and he was skating at the venue, then for like 20 minutes before he went on stage we passed around the piff behind the venue and he had a cypher with my boys. Crazy moment. Cannot wait for this, if anybody can live up to the hype it's Fash.
I met him at my high school about a month ago.. real chill dude. whered you meet him at OP?

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

dude is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I met him at my high school about a month ago.. real chill dude. whered you meet him at OP?
I threw a concert here in SD with him and Wiz

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

I may check it out, but I imagine I'd have a hard time hearing anyone but Nas over those beats

I feel the same way but I liked dudes talent on Boy Meets World and will check out a cover of my favorite rap album.

I've heard great things about dude but still haven't really checked him. The Life's a B joint is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though. Definitely gonna check this out tomorrow.

"Realize in this business don't love u in actuality,
when u the greatest you cant escape the haters mentality
an my whole strategy is beautifully orchestrated
an sacred cause i do it for my peeps who never made it
cause yea Brooklyn my center in my hood we getting dinners
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the devil all in us cause all of us born sinners[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but only really if you listening to Christians[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]others such as my self ain't really f_ with with religion[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't get it twisted we still got Gods presence inside us[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but there's still a bigger picture than the scriptures used 2 guide us[/color]
even tho we know that we all gotta go
some of us still try 2 take him with us on the low
so until that day we not depending on the paper
religion is big ???
Prescription pills will legally get ya high
Cause life's a B_ then ya die"

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just copped Boy Meets World not too long ago. And I'm really impressed with Fashawn. Im def. checking this out.

Back
Top Bottom