FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

got all my double ups with this team
pimp.gif

My worst night ever lol.

Some of y'all need to shed some secrets before lineups are in.

Gonna go a little easier tonight...
this is a draft for tonight could change by midday but heres some tips im willing to take any advise as well

Terry pretty cheap and canaan and Harden questionable

Lavine pretty cheap and has been putting stats since mo Williams been out

Michael carter Williams is a must with no tony wroten yet

The bulls Noah is out so u can go for either GASOL or NIKOLA or TAJ GIBSON

GOOD LUCK guys and ill take any tips as well

Have yall ever had a line up of most players from one game? Like two teams playing against each other and u know numbers are gonna be put up?

Shocked I won $3 in a $1 tourny with a negative in one of my lineups last night :lol:

Last edited:
Cant even start on my team until i find out more info on if duncan sits, bev starts, etc

I don't trust Pop, stay away from Spurs mostly.

He's the opposite of Thibs, if his guys can walk they playing 40 minutes.

Some good value plays tonight:

-Baynes
-Wilson Chandler
-Cory Joseph
-Lavine
-Covington
-Terry
-Tyler Zeller
-Taj Gibson (Noah out)
-Calderon/JR Smith/Amare (if Melo is out)

Last edited:
Rollin with this line up tonight. Hope it's not a repeat of last night smh

Last edited:
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Zach LaVine[/td][td]17.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Victor Oladipo[/td][td]27.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Jeff Green[/td][td]31.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson  Q[/td][td]25.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Omer Asik[/td][td]26.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Rajon Rondo[/td][td]36.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Wilson Chandler[/td][td]27.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Draymond Green[/td][td]32.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Playing smart tonight. Pretty confident

Back
Top Bottom