FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I realized the more money you play with in 50/50s the easier it is to win. The $50, $109, and $207 50/50s I do from time to time are so much easier. The disparity between 1st and 5th place or 1st and 3rd place can be up to 50 points.

My same lineup in a $5 50/50 would come in 100th place lets say, but in the $50 one i'd be in 4th or 5th place.

Last edited:
I'm scared of playing >5$ entries 
laugh.gif
. I feel like they're all pros

The pros have so much money that they throw dozens of lineups out in 1 day due to numerous algorithms. They lose ALOT. I've beat condia and those dudes countless of times in the higher 50/50s. They just have so much more money to play with. Can lose 10k one day and make 20k the next.

Last edited:
The pros have so much money that they throw dozens of lineups out in 1 day due to numerous algorithms. They lose ALOT. I've beat condia and those dudes countless of times in the higher 50/50s. They just have so much more money to play with. Can lose 10k one day and make 40k the next.
I've heard the guy who just won a million in fantasy football threw 20+ lineups at it

I only need 3 lineups max, but yeah those dudes have stupid bankroll and enter literally every contest.

I'm a big fan of late night games. Started making the regular lineups ever since this thread became more active. Maybe join a tourny once a week.

Double Ups and 50/50s are really where its at if you want to make a steady climb to the hundreds/thousands.

Last edited:
Today I messed around with 10+ lineups in the tournaments, lost all of them. Never again, going back to my bread and butter 50/50 with just a few tournament entries

The pros have so much money that they throw dozens of lineups out in 1 day due to numerous algorithms. They lose ALOT. I've beat condia and those dudes countless of times in the higher 50/50s. They just have so much more money to play with. Can lose 10k one day and make 20k the next.

yup. condia is a millionaire prior to playing fantasy games. so dude just throws crazy money but hes not invincible as people make him out to be. he's just smart

So, I'm not sure what they're going to do with Kaman. They might still bring him off the bench, because his role is to provide offense for the bench unit. Regardless, he's still more valuable. Alex Len starting for suns 3600. If you want to tank center he's a decent option. Gobert, Kanter (against MIA), Plumlee (vs Tor) still on the C value radar. I think Middleton, Mayo, Giannis have very slightly more value to fill for Parkers minutes. Evan Turner if you want to roll the dice. Spurs to fill in for Kawhi (possibly others, Ginobli/Parker?). 

not a fan of Shaws minute rotations so I'm not messing with Arthur. Miles could go off or put up a stinker

Last edited:
Just read this regarding Chris Kaman:

I might roll with LMA having a big WED night. Should I consider Diaw & Kyle Anderson as my value picks?

Just read this regarding Chris Kaman:

I might roll with LMA having a big WED night. Should I consider Diaw & Kyle Anderson as my value picks?
Yeah, I like LMA as well. I don't know much about Kyle anderson, but Diaw should see good run, even more if no Ginobli. KG has been resting back to backs, Mirza could be strong play

Shouldn't have only entered tourneys yesterday. Split my differences though.

Gonna go back to 50/50's the rest of this week and try to build up the bankroll

Thinking about adding some players from that BOS/ORL game since both teams are top 5 in pace and ppg. Who you guys got at PF?

Last edited:
wall and westbrook were money

but
Beal
Amare
brewer smh

atleast broke even

brewer is baffling..specially considering the fact Shabazz produces more with less minutes. I dropped the ball on that..i seen that coming and went with the safe option in brewer than the boom in bazz

Back
Top Bottom