FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Oladipo can get you 20/6/5 with steals though, Tony Allen on his best day could maybe do that.

Would take him over Lance because he's inconsistent but Victor has been balling every time I pick him.

Vic playing a back2back tho. Gonna include him in a few lineups tho

like yesterday, he had 21/1/1 in 35+ mins and put up only 23 FP's. Given that the hawks D is really good and Allen plays Philly..Leaning towards Allen.

Last edited:
Vic playing a back2back tho. Gonna include him in a few lineups tho

like yesterday, he had 21/1/1 in 35+ mins and put up only 23 FP's. Given that the hawks D is really good and Allen plays Philly..Leaning towards Allen.

I feel you, not in love with him coming off a back to back either.

Geesh. S/O to whoever stacked the Warriors with Curry/Klay/Barns/Green :pimp:

this new strategy of stacking one single game with a 1-2 players from oter games instead of picking a team of players from 5-12 different games is going pretty good

Last edited:
Geesh. S/O to whoever stacked the Warriors with Curry/Klay/Barns/Green
pimp.gif

this new strategy of stacking one single game with a 1-2 players from oter games instead of picking a team of players from 5-12 different games is going pretty good
smart strategy, never win the jackpot that way 

I usually go with a couple solid lineups that should get me 25-30 a player then I have my "chance" lineup for the big money.

Haven't taken a loss this way yet

wilson chandler sick. but still supposed to play

ariza bruised knee, but will play

Last edited:
Vucevic back for Orlando, no play on O Quinn.

Mirza, KG, OUT. (Plumlee)

CJ Miles out. (S. Hill to start)

LMA/Plumlee OR

David West/De. Jordan?
LMA vs Portland, supposed to be lowest scoring game at 193, he'll be up against Hibbert/D.west. Not greatest matchup. I'm liking Plumlee, with foul trouble being his main concern. Spencer Hawes went down yesterday, so I think DJ/Blake get slight boost.  How bout Zbo vs Philly or Millsap vs Orlando (again)?

Last edited:
Only thing that scares me about Plumlee is foul trouble going up against Big Al. I looked at recent C's against Al and alot of them had 4+ fouls. Plus LMA coming off a big game scares me.

Whereas Jordan vs the Bucks (Worst against Centers in the NBA behind Suns) is sure money to get 30+ FP's and David West put up 30+ points vs Portland last week

I'd rather go with Zbo over Milsap. Im not huge on zach either, but milsap hasnt played GREAT lately like he's accustomed too

Last edited:
^ Well, Plumlee is 4100, that's about 20 FD points. He needs like 8pts/8rebs to hit that. I think DJ can have a great game vs Milwaukee though as well.

I'm currently conflicted with going Cp3/Blake/DJ vs Mil or stacking the Hou/Den game or playing the values Covington/plumlee/Watson and stacking around them 
laugh.gif

I have Plumlee in one lineup and Jordan in another one. Feel great about both.

Should've put this lineup in a big money tourney. Feeling REALLY confident.

Hopefully a bounce back night.

Let's get it fellas :nthat:

^ Well, Plumlee is 4100, that's about 20 FD points. He needs like 8pts/8rebs to hit that. I think DJ can have a great game vs Milwaukee though as well.

I'm currently conflicted with going Cp3/Blake/DJ vs Mil or stacking the Hou/Den game or playing the values Covington/plumlee/Watson and stacking around them :lol:
I semi-stacked aroun Covington and Plumlee. It's a must in 50/50s

Back
Top Bottom