FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

btw please remind me to stop getting guys playing b2b games at SG.

Bledsoe and now Evans :lol:
good thing rest of my team is eating tho

Teague and Evans 
sick.gif

Gasol and Gibson tho 
pimp.gif

I would have 274 on draftkings if I didnt switch out Wall + Demarre Carroll for Aldridge + Batum :smh: Shouldnt have messed around with my team. I hit on Belinelli + Lavoy Allen though :pimp:

All in the the CAVS

LeBron
Waiters
Andersen
Thompson

Other guys I have are:

Sessions
Beverly
D-Mo
Cousins

Still got time to make some tweaks

Last edited:
For these small slates strategy I use is to take all the productive players on an entire team. Ideally, pick the winning team in the highest scoring game. Let's say you think Cavs are going to be that team. You go with Bron, Kyrie, Love. It hedges your bets because those three guys will lock up 100-150+ points as they will have the majority of the Cavs pts/rebs/ast, leaving you 6 players to get the remaining 150 points (25pt average). If the team you chose gets blown out and all have bad games, you'll probably lose with this strategy. If they win, stay close, or do the blowing out you'll be in good shape.

Not a fan of playing with only 2 games available so I just decided to throw a team together for the free contest. I honestly dont even like this team but couldnt put together anything decent with most of the CLE/OKC guys cause of their values.

Also, I dont like Waiters for tonight but its hard not to take him at that value. Hes definitely going to be the highest owned player.

Last edited:
Trying to lineup Harden, Westbrook, Bron and Gay..just might pull this off

Edit: Pulled off Harden, Westbrook, Lebron and Ariza..

I told myself i wasnt going to target a SG playing back2back nights but Harden is a must play due to ****** options at SG. plus hes a top 10 player in the league.

Last edited:
Trying to lineup Harden, Westbrook, Bron and Gay..just might pull this off

Edit: Pulled off Harden, Westbrook, Lebron and Ariza..

I told myself i wasnt going to target a SG playing back2back nights but Harden is a must play due to ****** options at SG. plus hes a top 10 player in the league.
pulled of harden, westbrook, bron and love

with perkins waiters n evans

Back
Top Bottom