FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Would you guys rather have a Dragic/Korver combo or Rose/Lou Williams? I'm kinda leaning the first with the belief that Harden will be on Dragic and Bev on Bledsoe along with how dominant Korver/Atlanta are at home. But on the other hand a semi rested Rose and Lou with his usual output + some garbage minutes is intriguing as well.

Really wish some Faried/Nurkic/Toronto/Philly news would come out already.

Would you guys rather have a Dragic/Korver combo or Rose/Lou Williams? I'm kinda leaning the first with the belief that Harden will be on Dragic and Bev on Bledsoe along with how dominant Korver/Atlanta are at home. But on the other hand a semi rested Rose and Lou with his usual output + some garbage minutes is intriguing as well.

Wouldn't play Lou Williams today. With return of Derozan, minutes at the wing are meager and matchup dependent. Lou mostly plays SG, where they have been playing Vasquez, Derozan, Ross at. If you're playing tournament lineup, worth a look

nurkic playing bud

Sigh...  I just want to be that guy that places 1st, 2nd, and 3rd with 3 different lineups like a BOSS
pimp.gif

Best of luck everyone!! 

Finals over, should be back monday or tuesday.

I doubt Lawson is playing.

I like KD and Dwight tonight.

Cash game help...

Oladipo/Chandler or Gordon/Horford?

Leaning towards Gordon/Horford but OKC has been good against Centers. Then again, Horford been playing out of his mind.

Last edited:
This the type of night u can roster Evans, Lebron, Davis and Vucevic in the same line up pretty comfortably :smokin

Horford for tournament plays and Chandler for 50/50s.

Question: Do you guys prefer to play double ups or 50/50s? It seems like there is harder competition in the double ups but I'm not sure...

Last edited:
^Double ups are bigger, so more variance for you to get in top 50% is way I see it. I'll agree that 50/50s are very slightly easier. I've noticed the 25$+ double ups/50-50s are a little harder as well

Ty Lawson confirmed OUT

Last edited:
^Dang, I can't choose... Galloway, Payton, Nelson?

Amir Johnson always gets hampered by his foul troubles so I'm stuck in between him, Hickson or Gibson.

^Dang, I can't choose... Galloway, Payton, Nelson?

Amir Johnson always gets hampered by his foul troubles so I'm stuck in between him, Hickson or Gibson.
I like all those guards. I'd lock in Hickson if faried is out, Gibson if Noah is out for sure

^Double ups are bigger, so more variance for you to get in top 50% is way I see it. I'll agree that 50/50s are very slightly easier. I've noticed the 25$+ double ups/50-50s are a little harder as well

Ty Lawson confirmed OUT
Yes! Lawson is out! Firing up Nelson in one tournament line up.

Noel and Mbah a Moute are back tonight

Amare will rest tonight. Jason Smith is a good value for a turbo line up

Last edited:
PG
Langston Galloway
$4,600
ORL@NY

PG
Jameer Nelson
$4,400
BOS@DEN

SG
James Harden
$11,100
HOU@PHO

SG
Wayne Ellington
$4,000
LAL@SA

SF
Kevin Durant
$10,800
OKC@ATL

SF
LeBron James
$10,800
CHA@CLE

PF
J.J. Hickson
$4,500
BOS@DEN

PF
Brandon Bass
$4,100
BOS@DEN

C
Timofey Mozgov
$5,100
CHA@CL

:x :smokin

PG
Langston Galloway
$4,600
ORL@NY

PG
Jameer Nelson
$4,400
BOS@DEN

SG
James Harden
$11,100
HOU@PHO

SG
Wayne Ellington
$4,000
LAL@SA

SF
Kevin Durant
$10,800
OKC@ATL

SF
LeBron James
$10,800
CHA@CLE

PF
J.J. Hickson
$4,500
BOS@DEN

PF
Brandon Bass
$4,100
BOS@DEN

C
Timofey Mozgov
$5,100
CHA@CL

sick.gif
smokin.gif
Nice... I'd take out BronBron for Melo, and and swap Ellington for Ginobili..  But what do I know I suck at this haha
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom