Fan Dies at Texas Rangers game going for Foul Ball

Originally Posted by DT43

damn, i feel like at least 50% of people could have survived that fall. dude must have landed in a really bad way to die from that.

he fell head first..

smfh at his kid being there.

Originally Posted by DT43

damn, i feel like at least 50% of people could have survived that fall. dude must have landed in a really bad way to die from that.

he fell head first..

smfh at his kid being there.

Damn RIP, and I feel bad for his son
frown.gif
tired.gif

I saw this on the news just a few minutes ago, These parks definitely need more security.

Damn RIP, and I feel bad for his son
frown.gif
tired.gif

I saw this on the news just a few minutes ago, These parks definitely need more security.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I'm actually surprise this doesn't happen more often. Low rails, lack of security, and alcohol is not a good combination.
This. They have to design these stadiums better. Every time I go to see a sports event at a big stadium I'm always amazed at how unsafe they seem. Steep inclines, low rails, etc. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I'm actually surprise this doesn't happen more often. Low rails, lack of security, and alcohol is not a good combination.
This. They have to design these stadiums better. Every time I go to see a sports event at a big stadium I'm always amazed at how unsafe they seem. Steep inclines, low rails, etc. 

Wow....so sad...damn

Crazy how the announcers are laughing at the situation...I know they had no idea he was badly injured or would die but still...
frown.gif

Wow....so sad...damn

Crazy how the announcers are laughing at the situation...I know they had no idea he was badly injured or would die but still...
frown.gif

I thought it was a Josh Hamilton foul ball, but if he threw him the ball I just can't imagine what he's going through
frown.gif
tired.gif

I thought it was a Josh Hamilton foul ball, but if he threw him the ball I just can't imagine what he's going through
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn

what is the purpose of that lil area where he fell anyways?
Like there is a walkway/driveway back there to get around the stadium and stuff. Not sure of the exact purpose.

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn

what is the purpose of that lil area where he fell anyways?
Like there is a walkway/driveway back there to get around the stadium and stuff. Not sure of the exact purpose.

Used to be the area where they changed the scores in the old scoreboard... The HD screen has only been there two years... I can't imagine what they use the area for now during games...

Used to be the area where they changed the scores in the old scoreboard... The HD screen has only been there two years... I can't imagine what they use the area for now during games...

Back
Top Bottom