Family Matters was the corniest show ever

Friends and Seinfeld were/are corny.  I watched a week's worth of both shows and I had the
indifferent.gif
 throughout each episode.

Family Matters.
pimp.gif
  Eddie was an ugly dude.  Who told him he was handsome?

Friends and Seinfeld were/are corny.  I watched a week's worth of both shows and I had the
indifferent.gif
 throughout each episode.

Family Matters.
pimp.gif
  Eddie was an ugly dude.  Who told him he was handsome?

didnt know Myra was muslim

i always hated how she was ok with Steve being so in love w/Laura...made the show so stupid

didnt know Myra was muslim

i always hated how she was ok with Steve being so in love w/Laura...made the show so stupid

Nobody watched the show for the family on Family Matters they watched for Urkel. That's why mid-way through the first season they introduced Urkel.

Nobody watched the show for the family on Family Matters they watched for Urkel. That's why mid-way through the first season they introduced Urkel.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Bruce Lee Urkel episode > OP
QFT. i use to keep a blank tape in the VCR just in case they played it again on TGIF. Sadly I never got my copy.
Once my friend had successfully recorded, we watched it about 10 times in one day.�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Bruce Lee Urkel episode > OP
QFT. i use to keep a blank tape in the VCR just in case they played it again on TGIF. Sadly I never got my copy.
Once my friend had successfully recorded, we watched it about 10 times in one day.�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Nobody watched the show for the family on Family Matters they watched for Urkel.

That's why the OG Harritette quit, because she wasn't liking how the show was being centered around Jaleel White/Urkel, despite his presence being profitable for the entire show as a whole.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Nobody watched the show for the family on Family Matters they watched for Urkel.

That's why the OG Harritette quit, because she wasn't liking how the show was being centered around Jaleel White/Urkel, despite his presence being profitable for the entire show as a whole.

laugh.gif
You and me both Helion.
If she had that happy/bubbly personality too?...
WIFED.

laugh.gif
You and me both Helion.
If she had that happy/bubbly personality too?...
WIFED.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Did someone just say Fresh Prince and Seinfield were horrible? Seinfield is arguably the greatest show of all time

i work with a white guy by the name of Craig an he thinks Seinfield isnt even funny

i told him youre the first white person i ever met who doesnt like that show

Back
Top Bottom