Fall 2009 Hall of Fame "HOF" Pack details...plus updated release info

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Release Type: Labor Day Weekend Limited Release
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the descriptionshows)
Sizes 7 to 18 will be available.

^^Whered you get gold from?

all that being said I am for sure keeping my 94' retros. JB seems to have teenagers working in the department with these fusions, six rings, and messingwith og cw's. I want them to get people who know what they are doing and actually have some pride in the brand.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Jordan 3 Retro "Hall of Fame" similar to the OG colorway portrayed on the retro card
Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)

He go the Gold from My Post..... The Sample Pair HAD Gold on it.............. This appears to have changed.... as have many other things the Sixeshave been pushed back as stated. But they are coming. Also expect to start seeing Random 100% QS Retro releases, ranging from Air Jordan Models I-XX3 yes youheard right even a possible XX3 retro+ is currently in the possible drop list...

...........Nuff Said..... For Now

nice, but i still prefer the true blues, so does this mean there wouldnt be any true blues?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Colorway: White/Fire Red/Cement (yes I know its elephant print and not cement but thats directly what the description shows)

He go the Gold from My Post..... The Sample Pair HAD Gold on it.............. This appears to have changed.... as have many other things the Sixes have been pushed back as stated. But they are coming. Also expect to start seeing Random 100% QS Retro releases, ranging from Air Jordan Models I-XX3 yes you heard right even a possible XX3 retro+ is currently in the possible drop list...

...........Nuff Said..... For Now
hmmmmmmm interesting! Would we be able to get a heads up when we near release, or are they just gonna drop entirely unannounced, out of the blue?

Okay there seem to be confusion on which IIIs will be dropping. Is it these:

or these:
air-jordan-3-retro-white-cement.jpg

Idk which i would rather; they are both dope as hell, quite possibly my fave 2 IIIs.
Id prefer the top 1s cuz i copped the others in the fusions... smh at me, I never even wear them

Greatest Goliath with these random quickstrikes u said that r coming out u said they will be 100% r u tryin to say they will also have Nike/Air but Cdpquality?.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Greatest Goliath with these random quickstrikes u said that r coming out u said they will be 100% r u tryin to say they will also have Nike/Air but Cdp quality?.
Does the Nike Air really matter?
eyes.gif

Really?

Back
Top Bottom