Fake/GM Question

If I was sold a pair of GM/Fakes, but the seller never clarified authenticity(never said "100% authentic" "B Grade") or any of that am I screwed? Like not be able to get my money back?

I mean legally as well.

where did you buy the shoe? if it was through eBay you are definitely protected. it all depends on how he listed the item. if he stated 100% authentic, then you have to prove there b grades

where did you buy the shoe? if it was through eBay you are definitely protected. it all depends on how he listed the item. if he stated 100% authentic, then you have to prove there b grades
Bought the shoe directly through paypal, but the thing is it wasn't listed as anything. I was dumb not asking about authenticity. So I'm pretty sure that's all on me and I take the L? Even if I prove someone sells me a fake good will it matter if they never clarified?

Just try contacting the seller.  See if you can work something out.  ALWAYS when buying from Paypal or eBay make sure you have the seller note 100% authentic.  You can probably still get your money back if the seller has any ounce of dignity.. But then again you never know. PayPal does have a "Buyers Protection Plan" Try and being civil with the seller at first, then if he doesn't budge open a claim on Paypal and use some scare tactics.. Wouldn't hurt as a last resort... Good Luck!

Thanks yall. I got a hold of the dude and he was cool about it. He seemed sincere when he said he didn't know they were GM. He said he'll refund me and we'll get it figured out after the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom