Facebook is planning to rebrand the company with a new name

Is Mark Zuckerberg too powerful

• Yes

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
It’s not only old people who use Facebook of course but it’s the preferred social media of all the old people. Old people don’t use anything but Facebook and no one wants to “hang out
“ with their parents.

that’s why Facebook is lame and “for old people.”

This, and I have a bunch of millennial friends who are hood, or aren’t ‘hip’ per se, some of them have never used IG, and probably just got on Facebook, thinking it’s the wave.

1250164.jpg

Facebook is definitely still an all-ages platform.

Old people, however, have turned it into the disaster it is today. Boomers have made it abundantly clear that they don't know how to use social media responsibly.

Really gone blame boomers? Facebook was terrible before boomers got ahold of it. Millennials and the ensuing generations have contributed just as much to the nonsense on all social media platforms. Tik tok, IG, and Twitter are full of idiots.

My Ig explore page be full of buffoons dancing or doing s**** I NEVER search for.

Facebook went down hill for me towards the end of high school when ****** was thinking they were grown and posting nothing but “inspirational quotes” all day

It was over for me when my mom and her friends were adding me and commenting on my stuff, throwing off the vibe.

Back
Top Bottom