[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

#thereisnomixtape

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

"tune into the game, call me rose bryant or patron james"- Turnt up beat feat trey songz
Nicki Minaj was on the tape. This tape is way better than the first but no ceilings still my tape
I just got another exclusive Fab song thats not on the tape im pretty sure its a left over called "Back to school" produced by Just Blaze
Congrats on regurgitating a line that was posted as a snippet IN THIS THREAD. And reporting Nicki is on the tape, where did o hear that? O yea IN THIS THREAD. And your other exclusive track is older than street dreams. Keep the lies going tho. You might have fooled a few.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

"tune into the game, call me rose bryant or patron james"- Turnt up beat feat trey songz
Nicki Minaj was on the tape. This tape is way better than the first but no ceilings still my tape
I just got another exclusive Fab song thats not on the tape im pretty sure its a left over called "Back to school" produced by Just Blaze
Congrats on regurgitating a line that was posted as a snippet IN THIS THREAD. And reporting Nicki is on the tape, where did o hear that? O yea IN THIS THREAD. And your other exclusive track is older than street dreams. Keep the lies going tho. You might have fooled a few.
laugh.gif
  dude thought he had some "exclusive" info.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif
  dude thought he had some "exclusive" info.
Right! Like is it really cool to lie on the internet? Hell in that case, Ive got Detox on my Ipod as we speak. Its got some sick beats produced by Dre, and Em is on like 3 tracks. Get on my level.

ugh, every time i see a big post jump in a short period of time, i assume the tape came out...let me tell you, that adds up to a whole lotta disappointment
laugh.gif

SoFarGone510 wrote:

When you post a track list or name beats we don't already know are on the tape maybe we'll believe this hogwash you selling.

Lol i only check the last page of this thread to see if people are reviewing the tape yet and it obviously still aint hapened man Fab is slack

He should push it back some more

to get some more original Beats in ...im not feeling the section of instrumentals

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

He should push it back some more

to get some more original Beats in ...im not feeling the section of instrumentals
this clown always acts like he knows something we dont know lol. cut it out.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Chile got hit with a Earthquake....expect another 6 month delay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Loli only check the last page of this thread to see if people arereviewing the tape yet and it obviously still aint hapened man Fab isslack
Exactly. How did this thread jump some 30 pages and we still have nothing? I want this thread to fall off pg.1 then miraculously appear when the tape releases with an update in the title.

Back
Top Bottom