FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Fab: Em, it’s all good bby. Me & u against the world.
Em: you right bby.
Fab: Lemmie wipe them tears with this here bounty extra soft.
Em: Love u fab!
Fab: Nice!

Btw....What is the deal with those papi towels with the perforations that come too soon.....

When did that happen.

I need the big square not that little rectangle wtf

It was made for this guy

xiw45mdvcxnomrnux4ou.jpg

Fab verse was crazy on that joint. Prime Bow wow! Low key....Bow Wow first album was tough at the time. You just couldn’t say it out loud back then :smh: :lol:

****** really dropped the ball by not transitioning to a full time Actor after Roll Bounce and Lottery Ticket. That’s where his real talent was.

Now, he’s a narcissistic, insecure, fake blood and compulsive liar trying to live up to what he should be :smh:

I forgot how much I loved the last verse on do the damn thing

"And get ridda that s**t spitta, get witta, s**t getta
sit wit a, hit spitter, that don't b**h chitter
My style fit wit her
I tell her you don went left now you need to go right like a switch hitta
I know them tricks bitter
When im in the six with her
So im in a mix with her
Fourty four six with her
And I'm higher than a mother
But a n**** try then he gon die in this mother"

Fab verse was crazy on that joint. Prime Bow wow! Low key....Bow Wow first album was tough at the time. You just couldn’t say it out loud back then :smh: :lol:

****** really dropped the ball by not transitioning to a full time Actor after Roll Bounce and Lottery Ticket. That’s where his real talent was.

Now, he’s a narcissistic, insecure, fake blood and compulsive liar trying to live up to what he should be :smh:
Bruh ghetto girls was # 1
On 106&park for like a year

Speaking of tough albums that weren't cool to be appreciated... Skee-Lo's "I Wish" album has bangers and he did the production himself.
I used to stand up for Skee Lo back in the day and get clowned.:lol: His voice threw people off but dude wasn’t bad at all. Had no idea he did his own production. Respect him more for that.

I used to stand up for Skee Lo back in the day and get clowned.:lol: His voice threw people off but dude wasn’t bad at all. Had no idea he did his own production. Respect him more for that.

Classic imo the album had some hard joints people just went off the I wish video/single really. Remember taping the video on a vhs back in the day lol

tumblr_mx3zs3BDPV1qkoopko1_400.gif

Fab stans in here probably was rocking the paper towels back in the day.

I can't confirm nor deny I might've walked out of gym class with the brown towels on my head like that. You had to be extra careful not to tear them too:lol:

I'm really glad some of Fab's other attempts at fashion never took off though.

early-2000s-fashion-fabolous-throwback-jersey

Back
Top Bottom