FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

:lol:
i can name at least 10
that had a spot during that time

And I bet you half them dudes was checking for that boi Fab...specially when it came to what was hot in the streets as far as attire, Kanye West, Jay Z, 50, they all tried to Emulate Fabs swag...lol also he pretty much carried on the torch dropped by Mase when it came to his style and did it probably better

This is a classic.

STILL gets spins at the gym fam!

“I address the haters and underestimaters then ride up on em like they escalators”

1F2738B3-905D-43DE-A614-DA338E6F1E62.jpeg

Fab had a lot of hits, but cats in here talking like he ran rap at some point, which is not the case.

I think Loso’s Way is classic to be honest. My G made Hov do a hook. Salute me with Wayne?? Pachanga???? Lullaby????????? (Which Curren$y ripped by the way)

Y’all boys super sleep.

“I’m trying to put this piece to your chest and you in peace with the rest”

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had to run my Walkman back on that one

Y’all buggin, Fab got classic records and classic lines and classic features. FOH.

From Nothin to Somethin was a good album, not a classic.

Loso’s Way is a classic in my book, I play that album all the time still and I only skip one song but I’m sure I’m alone on that one.

Fab had a lot of hits, but cats in here talking like he ran rap at some point, which is not the case.

Ok I exaggerated a bit, he was popping during a golden era in hip hop, probably too 5 of that time, which by any standards considering the amount of talent was pretty legendary

Those songs are hits not classics imo. But everybody has their own opinion. I just can't label those classics.

I think Loso’s Way is classic to be honest. My G made Hov do a hook. Salute me with Wayne?? Pachanga???? Lullaby????????? (Which Curren$y ripped by the way)

Y’all boys super sleep.
currensy is on lullaby?

Back
Top Bottom