FAA reveals (finally) their drone program in 20 States.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

roll.gif

Whats so funny about these logical uses?

Serious? The President of this country killed a U.S. citizen with a DRONE, and you think this is for "research"? 

What US citizen?

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Serious? The President of this country killed a U.S. citizen with a DRONE, and you think this is for "research"? 

What US citizen?

Anwar al-awlaki and his 16 year old son, who was also a U.S. citizen, so I was wrong. He killed 2 citizens.

What US citizen?

US Citizen, Anwar al-Awaki, whom aided, recruited, trained, the underwear bomber, Fort Hood killer and 9/11 terrorists.   Obama instead of going thru the legal process of arresting someone, decided to be the Boss and sent a few hellfire missiles at him. 
This piece of crap

[h1]
aulaqi.jpg
 [/h1]

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

What US citizen?

US Citizen, Anwar al-Awaki, whom aided, recruited, trained, the underwear bomber, Fort Hood killer and 9/11 terrorists.   Obama instead of going thru the legal process of arresting someone, decided to be the Boss and sent a few hellfire missiles at him. 
This piece of crap

[h1]
aulaqi.jpg
 [/h1]

Should we have to kill innocent people to capture him? Is it fair that the kid died because his father may have been a terrorist? At what point are you being paranoid in the sense that you kill more people than you would have if you took a more subtle approach? These are questions that I cannot answer because I don't know the true power of these terrorists relative to us.  They may not have half the power we make them out too, but I wouldn't know really.  It seems like there is a decision to not put people who agreed to have their lives endangered (our troops) in harms way to instead kill innocent people, but once again I wouldn't know.  Also seems to fit the agenda of dividing people by making us out to be careless with our decision making.  What I do know is all these controversial topics help keep the elite on top.  The whole terrorist thing is very questionable to me though due to the stories of government agencies training these people, even by coincidence is way too hard for me to believe.

Sadly it wont be a big deal until one of these crashes into a kid's playground. Then people will call for them to be stopped.

roll.gif

My father was a Naval Aviator and an engineer for the Grumman Corp (now Nothrop-Grumman) in the late 70's to early 90's and was MIA in between the year of 84-87 to perfect the technology (and what they called then "experimental UAVs") of the B-2 Bombers (first flight in '89). They've had this technology since the 1950's and only coming out with it now, there is no "research" or "experimental" reasons behind any of this.
I'm not insinuating that they are doing research on the aircraft themselves. It's not too much of a stretch to suggest that NASA is doing research with drones on atmospheric conditions since it's a fairly regular occurrence with their manned aircraft as well. Research universities? Same. Military? Flight training just like most exercises. You don't become an elite military just by sitting around waiting for a conflict.

This is ridiculous.

Do we really need drones over the USA? Really??

Didn't Iran hijack one of these US drones? What's stopping someone else in this country from doing the same??

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

This is ridiculous.

Do we really need drones over the USA? Really??

Didn't Iran hijack one of these US drones? What's stopping someone else in this country from doing the same??

Edit, nvm. I thought you were referring to what is stopping anyone else from deploying drones in this country. Air space is open territory for experimenting with drones right now. I'm sure if you hi-jacked a drone you're asking for all kinds of trouble.

Originally Posted by Will0827

I have a question for those who frequent the sites that spread all this information or labeled conspiracy theorist, is there a sole purpose in spreading all this information, for example loose change, zeitgiest and the hundreds of other videos and sites. I was never clearly able to come to a conclusion on this. Is it in hopes that someone will lead some sort of revolution. It seems that the only way to change anything is for a revolution to happen, but all that is done is more videos popping up, more blogs, ect. Im confused.

Some of them are trojan horses pushing misinfo. God-like-productions is run by lobbyist/government officials. Some of them are pushing an agenda. My take is that it all plays together in moving towards a one world government. We saw how they responded to protestors. They used the protestors to move towards certain laws etc.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by buggz05

K now that's over, it's on to transgenics. I've called this step by step.
This is getting intense. Care to elaborate?

Edit: So does any of this include nanomachines or nanotech?

I'll be honest, I'm out of the loop on nanomachines and nanotech. I do remember around 2004 or so that the government was experimenting with them and I remember Bush was in support of them. I would be looking at GMO food products and weather experimentation (which is openly done now I believe) if I were suspicious.

Just imagine looking outside and seeing a drone right out your window, this is when people will snap. 

This is when people will snap?
laugh.gif
 It is not a hovering spaceship. It is just a small plane controlled with a remote control.

It is just a small plane controlled with a remote control.
that will evolve into those flying sentinels from the matrix in the future. 
glasses.gif

lol at some of ya thinking the drones here are the same as they ones being used in the middle east.

its an rc.

and smh at dude up there defending a terrorists..

Originally Posted by Demps

lol at some of ya thinking the drones here are the same as they ones being used in the middle east.

its an rc.

and smh at dude up there defending a terrorists..

Back
Top Bottom