F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^ How come Hermano Rodriguez isn't good? :nerd:

New Jersey back on the calendar.... sweet. :pimp: Schedule's pretty ****** up, though. Back-to-back-to-back Grand Prix weekends, though? (Monaco then America?) :x Would be nice for TV and us, but must be hell for the teams and drivers. :smh: All three are street circuits, though. :smokin Could've made Spa and Monza back-to-back. Would've been a hell of a grand prix vacation in Europe if that were the case. :smokin

Circuit layout definitely has potential. Hopefully tickets aren't as expensive as Austin.

The Super Early Bird Tickets (up to 31 October) for next year's Singapore GP are really tempting. Although similar seats for the Malaysian GP tickets can be had for cheaper.

Last edited:
And the geniuses that decided to back-to-back Malaysia & Bahrain... then back to China.  
eyes.gif

But anyway, I think the FIA are just trying to overshoot the schedule.  I think 2 will be dropped to make the schedule more reasonable.   

Last edited:
Bahrain and Korea can be dropped... but the former is unlikely. All Bernie cares is if the organisers fork over enough £££ for him.

Being realistic, New Jersey and Korea might be dropped. Everywhere else is a big market for F1...

that track is a Monza rip off :smh:

Oh. The track looks pretty technical, though. Flows pretty well, too. It reminds me of a mix of the Indy infield circuit and Monza, I guess. Well, Austin is a rip-off of a lot of circuits, but it's a decent track as well.

By the way, happy birthday Mika Hakkinen! :pimp: Loved to hate him and DC back in the day, but definitely appreciate the talent this man had. Only driver that pushed Schumi that much from the beginning.

Can't believe Kimi is the more verbal of the two. :lol: Got to love the Finns.

Last edited:
^ Just awesome. Good to see they acknowledge Lewis in that video, now. I get why they don't for the "Tooned" series bit, though. :lol:

Man, I just wish McLaren would do well to wrap up the season. Get a podium at the very least.

Would the typhoon mar this week's grand prix? :nerd:

According to the HKO, the typhoon looks like it's gonna miss Korea and Japan, and instead, will hit China... 

"Where's Kimi?" "Probaby at the bar." :lol:

Hope we have a wet race to spice things up a bit.

Last edited:
Reading and seeing the driver interviews... most don't like this circuit. Even the pre-event specials seem to look forward to Suzuka more than this track. :lol:

Managed to sleep through half of Q3... and it's 2pm local time over here! :lol: :\

If we don't get any rain, tomorrow's race might get pretty boring.

i've waited up till midnight for qualy >:
i forgot the race is in the afternoon in our side of the planet :lol:

Whatsup guys. So I used to somewhat watch F1 when Michael Schumacher used to drive. I was younger so I would only watch it because my older brother would. I just went to watch the movie Rush and it kinda ignited by interest for Formula 1 again. How did you guys go about picking a driver? I just watched the race in Korea, and it was pretty exciting those last 10 laps. Anyway, I'll be checking this thread out.

Back
Top Bottom