F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Both can be true. CH probably said that as an offhand, passby comment... so technically not an official statement at an interview.

^
Exactly

They reacted to RB’s statement:
“A story from the paddock: Red Bull has denied that Christian Horner spoke to the media today. The team wants to use this to cash in on the statements made by its team boss. We can say: Horner has spoken to us about the Mercedes W13.”

20220310_072546.jpg

The Ferrari looked better than anyone else with the porpoising but you could see Charles bouncing a bit. Mclaren as well but they had a few issues in the morning with there brakes.

Re Merc sidepods:

However, a new feature for the 2022 season is that if eight of the ten teams agree that changes should made to the rules, a team could be forced to change their design even if it complied with FIA regulations.

I don't like that. Seems like a vehicle for Red Bull to try to get the rest of the teams to wrestle away any advantages Mercedes will have.

Mercedes convinced new car is legal

Anyone down for F1 Fantasy? Testing has me hyped for the season... I've never done F1 fantasy before but this looks pretty fun.

Here's the link to the NT World Championship League if you want in (league code is: 98be5c7a0b).

Be sure to read how points are scored and all of that.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom