F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

giphy.gif

Honestly, slightly surprised Yuki getting another shot. He was sensational in his debut and has shown signs of good speed, but the consistency isn't there. Plus, the first race was at Bahrain where overtaking was possible. Made him look better than had his first race been at Australia where overtaking is much harder. Anywho, good for him and hope he continues to take adv of the situation.

100% agree with you!
Tsunoda is only staying because Honda insisted. In return, Red Bull is being supported in the transition phase to becoming an independent engine manufacturer. Otherwise Tsuonda would be gone.

So it seems that Albon was released from RB but he has the option to go back if all parties agree to it in the future. That's interesting...

Nice to see Gio in Q3, I know it probably won't hold for the sprint + race but it'd be nice to see him do well if this is his last home race. Gonna miss his luscious locks and spectacular helmets :lol:

Still not used to this format. I even forgot there were points to be had tomorrow.

Mclaren so close to taking the 2nd row. I don't think they will be able to pass Max if it stays as is after the first corner. It will probably be a DRS train but good job by them.

Lewis not taking advantage of the tow like others cost him.

Good lap by Max to edge out the Mclarens but man did they sacrifice Perez :lol:

I should be happy with P4/P5... but I was hoping for Row 2... 😅

Anywho... so close. But like Ted said, Valtteri's gonna tow Lewis around and then let him win on the final lap. 😬

It will be back to the regular scheduled program after this race.

Which is why Mercedes needs to capitalise.

Back
Top Bottom