F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I'm just saying that Lewis shouldn't have tweeted that in the first place, even if it's no big deal. Pretty foolish of him to do so. I'm sure everything is okay with them, though. Lewis just has to be more responsible, considering his desire to be a global public figure.

I'm okay with Felipe keeping his seat for next year... unless Kimi somehow goes back to Ferrari. I'm okay with that, too! :lol:

I'm just saying that Lewis shouldn't have tweeted that in the first place, even if it's no big deal. Pretty foolish of him to do so. I'm sure everything is okay with them, though. Lewis just has to be more responsible, considering his desire to be a global public figure.

I'm okay with Felipe keeping his seat for next year... unless Kimi somehow goes back to Ferrari. I'm okay with that, too!
laugh.gif
Yeah, I completely agree with you there... he has to be smarter with these things. 
mean.gif
 @ him and at the press, for sure.

It would be incredibly stupid for Lewis to "trash" McLaren at this point or any other point... you never know how things will unfold in the future, especially if he isn't able to find success at MB, while McLaren has a few strong seasons.  He has a 3 year contract with MB.  At the same time, McLaren gave him his break in F1... It would just be poor-form to trash the team that gave you your opportunity and 1st championship.

^ Yeah, not to mention the headaches from it... I can't imagine how tough it is... 
frown.gif

Meanwhile, interesting dinner! 
laugh.gif

Lewis rockin' the NY cap... 
mean.gif

gpda_dinner_korea.jpg

She did say that her vision is much sharper now and she has a new outlook on life. I wish her nothing but the best :wow:

Very interesting dinner indeed. There's only 24 seats in Formula 1, so to the drivers it's like a brotherhood. Aside from the on track incidents, these guys are tight, no need for beef.

Di Resta and Button look very clingy over there :lol: I heard they're best of mates. That's why people were speculating Di Resta to go to McLaren.

Leave my man alone :wow: He's rockin' that fitted just right >D

Sinner, are you currently residing in Seattle?

does Pedro really have to sit in the middle? if you happen to walk in that room and you have no idea who they are, you'll probably think that its a soccer team and Pedro is the manager :lol:

She did say that her vision is much sharper now and she has a new outlook on life. I wish her nothing but the best
embarassed.gif

Very interesting dinner indeed. There's only 24 seats in Formula 1, so to the drivers it's like a brotherhood. Aside from the on track incidents, these guys are tight, no need for beef.

Di Resta and Button look very clingy over there
laugh.gif
I heard they're best of mates. That's why people were speculating Di Resta to go to McLaren.

Leave my man alone
embarassed.gif
He's rockin' that fitted just right
grin.gif

Sinner, are you currently residing in Seattle?
Haha, Button and DiResta have the same management company.  Dunno if they're tight though.

But that was the problem tho... McLaren would not want both their drivers under the same management.  That would give them too much influence.  Commercially, McLaren also didn't want 2 GBR drivers again.

I'm gonna stick with Lewis for the next 3-4 months.  After that, he's on his own! 
indifferent.gif

wink.gif

I used to live in Seattle (in the mid-to-late 90's).  Now I'm in HK. 

Hamster on pole after FP1 :smokin

Hong Kong?! You have some of the best plastic modelers on the planet as well. :nthat:

Guys over there are crazy with the skills :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know any legit sites to cop F1 clothing that's based in the US. Been wanting a Red Bull F1 shirt for years now but i'm not trying to pay $60+ or so to order one from Europe. Specific one i'm looking for is this one. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, the best site would be http://f1store.formula1.com/stores/...nned_results_trigger=(free_text==(+teamwear))

but like you said, it's +$60 for the shirts.  Actually, most F1 apparel is pretty expensive. The shipping, which is around $12 to the US, is pretty reasonable though.  

I guess you can try ebay for some shirts from previous seasons if you wanna find something cheaper. 

EDIT ~ On a sidenote, RBR look really strong. 
mean.gif
 especially in sector 3 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Good to see them enjoying dinner with each other. :smokin Felipe's hairline, though. :x

Yeah. Stuff on the F1 Store is pretty expensive. Tempted to cop a few things, but I told myself to wait until I attend a Grand Prix before buying some stuff. Lol.

Well, the best site would be http://f1store.formula1.com/stores/f1/products/product_browse.aspx?free_text=teamwear&attribute_value_string%7cTeam=Red+Bull+Racing&category%7ccategory_root%7c13885=Fashion&canned_results_trigger=(free_text%3d%3d(+teamwear))
but like you said, it's +$60 for the shirts.  Actually, most F1 apparel is pretty expensive. The shipping, which is around $12 to the US, is pretty reasonable though.  

I guess you can try ebay for some shirts from previous seasons if you wanna find something cheaper. 

EDIT ~ On a sidenote, RBR look really strong. :smh:  especially in sector 3 :smh:

Thanks. Would love to go to the race in Austin this year but it just isn't happening. I'm sure they'll be selling some gear during the weekend. Yeah watched the practice last night and that RBR chassis is :pimp: in Korea. We'll see how qualifying goes tonight and hopefully pull out a RBR 1-2. I'm sure you're pulling for the complete opposite though :lol:

Last edited:
I have a feeling, like most GP's, Austin will have their share of problems... with it being their first race. Unavoidable.  I say focus on going next year.

Anyway... this is getting outta hand... certainly won't be the last time we hear this this weekend...  
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Well... didn't see that coming! LOL  

Seb will probably jump Mark at the start and pull away... 
mean.gif

Yeah Webber was flying through the last few turns. The G's he was pulling had to be insane :smh:

And I'd expect nothing but Vettel taking an early lead :lol:

Last edited:
There might still be a few penalties from the yellow flags in Q2. Watch this space.

Webber was on a very fast pace on that pole lap. Great job. Don't see him holding P1 very long come race time. We'll see if any positions change due to that yellow flag at the end of Q2.

Well, the only good thing for Mark or Lewis is that they're both on the cleanside of the track, while Seb and Nando are on the dirty side. The track is rarely used, so off-line will be very dusty...

F1+Grand+Prix+Korea+Qualifying+RxgkBzUFEqSx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Korea+Qualifying+6i2wdRX6a3Mx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Korea+Qualifying+OKqtg2Mt5qOx.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+Korea+Qualifying+0BGwc52SAA2x.jpg

Last edited:
Jenson only managed to qualify 11th? What?!! :smh:

I hope Red Bull has alternator problems again and both cars don't finish the race >:

Hamster qualifying in 3rd :nthat:

What's up with Sauber? They were looking strong in Japan. Kamui must have got so much yambs thrown at him, that he also tossed some at Perez and now both ain't focused :lol:

Jenson only managed to qualify 11th? What?!!
mean.gif

You didn't watch?  JB's first lap in Q2 wasn't that great... then on his final run, late into Q2, Ricciardo's STR stopped on-track, causing yellow flags... effectively screwing a bunch of drivers' flying-laps, including JB's.  That was it, really. Sure, McLaren could have gone out a bit earlier, but you can't anticipate car failures from rivals.  JB had good long-run pace on Friday, so all is not loss. Plus he has a set of new primes and options, each.  

Back
Top Bottom