F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

This is really poor by RP and Lance. I'm glad that he's better now, but why are they only telling us now? And Lance travelled home when he was positive? Also, they rushed Nico's test so that he could race... but didn't bother retesting and retesting Lance when he had all the symptoms? Together with how they handled Checo's case, this is not good for RP.

Embarrassing from the team and Lance. It's a very bad move and look.
Plus it doesn't make sense at all. Why didn't they simply announce it? Didn't they want to retest everyone? Risk to loose points? Because I don't think, that's it's possible to test all these team members and keep it a secret in the paddock.

what's the word on that new williams ownership anyway, they gonna have them competing?

He's a good guy and had a very respectable career in F1. I'm glad that he's leaving on good terms and with his head up high. He shouldn't have a problem getting a seat in another reputable racing series. I wish him the best!

I think KMag may deserve another shot, but I think RoGro's time is over. The car has let them both down this season, but over the past couple of seasons, Kevin's been outscoring him.

Grosjeans radio messages will be missed. There must be a compilation of his outbursts. They are too good.

I think Haas will definitely miss the experience their current drivers bring.

Grosjeans radio messages will be missed. There must be a compilation of his outbursts. They are too good.

I think Haas will definitely miss the experience their current drivers bring.
And Guenther telling him to shut the hell up!

Most teams already have their 2021 line-ups set

I know, but we've already officially gotten five teams changing their driver lineups, plus the possibility of Tsunoda at AT, a possible change at AR, and now rumors about Perez going to Williams.

I don't doubt Lewis will be back with Mercedes so that lineup would stay the same, however Red Bull keeping Albon for next year would be funny considering how much speculation there is surrounding that second seat, but it wouldn't surprise me, since they'll comfortably win 2nd in the constructors this year and most likely next year as well, and Mercedes are absolutely out of reach.

Back
Top Bottom