F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Yeah, I was surprised by that too. My guess is that cuz it was on the 1st lap?
I need to watch Ant analyze that. Didn't make sense.

First question I asked is why doesn't he drive a Ferrari and apparently Ferrari employees are not allowed to buy them except drivers :wow:

I always had nightmares about getting famous but having to be sponsored by Adidas or Puma and not being able to wear Nike/Jordans
That video of the truck backing up to James Harden's house with Adidas Sneakers did not look appealing one bit. :lol:

Imgaine Otmar Szafnauer in Aston Martin/Racing Point has a Ferrari Pista but you the Team Principal is driving a basic Alfa :lol:

Reanult right now :lol:

1601627210299.png

1601628043401.png

This is hilarious.

Last edited:
I don't think they would want that Ferrari engine even in 2022 :lol:

Renault Engine is good now so it makes sense for them and it will balance things out.

Merc won't/can't supply them and they've burned their Renault bridge. All they've left are Ferrari!

Renault will see the dollar signs, especially since it's 2 teams they will supply and not just one.
If Alonso can come back to Mclaren then Red Bull and Renault can kiss and make up.

Cyril is not there either so him and Horner won't need to cut their eyes at each other :lol:

Renault has good engines anyway. Ricciardo has been getting closer and closer to a podium.
Slap on Red Bull Aero and they should be good to go.

Not good news for George Russell though if this triggers a clause in Max's contract.

Back
Top Bottom