F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Seb to German TV earlier

LeafyUglyIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
So Lewis maintains his lead at the top.
Toto is not happy but deservedly so. No VSC, no Pit Lane Entry lights.

Mclaren coming away with the most points and 3rd in the constructors. Nice

I'm not sure about the engine mode rule. The win for Pierre will overshadow the DRS train in the first half.

Bottas was really bad. I need to find out more about his cooling issues. Lewis had the same issues but at least he made progress up the field.
I know it was with the slower cars at the back but Bottas was in DRS for so long against Norris but didn't do nothing.

Max was anonymous this race but even with his engine problem he was pushing Bottas.
RB might have pushed too hard on their engine setup as well.

Vettel running through those barriers reminded me of this :lol:
This video defines Ferrari's race actually. :lol:

Anyway, what a wild race. And what a bittersweet feeling for me, as a McLaren fan.
Had you offered me a P2 and P4 before the race, I would have bitten your hand off for it! But watching it all unfold... man, so close!
That start was just sensational. Both Carlos and Lando were lightening quick off the line!
Then that damn red flag! For once, I wanted a boring race! Then to make matters worse, Lance gets a free pitstop for some new tyres! 😫
I think Lando would have been able to hang onto P3, had it not been for that! But fair play to Gasly... they boxed early and the timing of the stoppage just worked out for them.

As for Ferrari, yikes... just when you thought that after their poor quali, it couldn't get worse for them.

Now I need to go back and rewatch the race. I was too busy focusing on the front and have no idea what happened at the back... like why Checo finished in P10!

Back
Top Bottom