F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Incredible race and podium finish from Charles, he managed to make the most out of a slow Ferrari. The update package can’t come soon enough.

These dumb penalties. Dunno what else there was for Lewis to do.

Good for Lando on that last quali lap and the extra point for FL.

Vettel spinning is now a yearly tradition.

Lewis just needs to nail qualifying to avoid all this chaos. He definitely has the pace on Bottas.

still learning the sport so not sure if the penalty right or wrong. but as long as it's consistently applied that way, not much else to say about it i guess

I feel the first time Lewis hit Albon it was Lewis’ fault, the race today I don’t think it was this his fault. Oh well, still got a penalty.

Oh yea. I don't have access to SkyF1 anymore so I was watching a stream which was choppy as hell but as soon as Max retired, it was hella smooth. :lol:
It was as if all the dutch fans dropped off and freed up all the bandwidth.

China 2018 all over again.

Strategy needs a looking at. Without being able to use all the road, it would make sense to pit for fresh softer tires.
Albon would've won the race if he hadn't gotten tangled with Lewis.

Vettel's stock plummeted even more after that race. No Merecedes for him.

Last edited:

Vettel's stock plummeted even more after that race. No Merecedes for him.

I mean, look at the weekend he had. Throws Ferrari under the bus at the start of the weekend. Fails to make it to Q3 on Saturday. Makes another mistake that causes him to spin and lose points on Sunday. Meanwhile, Charles finishes P2 in the same car.

Back
Top Bottom