F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I think Valtteri's gonna need to start from the pitlane.

There goes his World Championship.

I think Valtteri's gonna need to start from the pitlane.

There goes his World Championship.
Reminds me of Germany this year when he could have made a dent in Lewis' lead but blew it.

Will be even worse if Max gets a penalty and pushes Lewis up.

Not exactly helping himself :lol:

After what happened in Belgium, he's practically begging to get a DQ.

Nothing will happen but I can see Marko and Horner enlisting him in a media training class ASAP.

FIA have been half asleep this season. Don't know why it needed Max talking to investigate and Max was a bit stupid answering like that.
Still got some maturing to do.

It’s the right decision in my opinion.
This makes the start even more interesting. An angry Max plus the Ferrari „strategy“ or battle will be very interesting.

I'm laughing hard right now.
Why would he bring attention to himself like that. He really thought the Max that could happen is to have his last lap deleted. C'mon son.

He should know they don't play around when it comes to safety.

Just don't crash into Lewis please Max. I know he's going to be mad.

He was overconfident, thinking the worst that could happen was the deletion of that lap.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if 3 places was enough of a punishment. FIA has to be firm with this.

I’ll take it. 6 straight poles :pimp:

That’s crazy. They killed after the break. Mercedes can thank that they did this near the end of the season. Mercedes has a lot of work to do in 2020, I can guarantee that.

Imagine if they did this at the start of the year. But we also can’t forget the strategy of Ferrari this season, not the best. Anything could happen tomorrow.

I like when the races are over 60 laps, I find them more interesting.

Max had to expect that three place grid penalty, them's the rules, he got one last year in Russia and I can't say I was surprised he got it again. I'm expecting to see him battle Seb for the race victory tomorrow though, maybe Hamilton ahead of Charles for 3rd.

Man what a race :pimp:

Masterclass in tire preservation from Lewis,how he managed to hold everyone off on hard tires for almost 50 laps is crazy

100th GP W for Merc

LEWIS YA BEAUTY!

Tyre whisperer again. Tense race throughout. Even has some floor damage.

The year he didn't win the championship in Mexico, he wins the race :lol:

Wasn't expecting a 1 stop race. Tyres really hard to predict this race.

Verstappen would probably have been up there had he had patience.

83rd win for Lewis and 10th this season I believe.

Hopefully wraps it up in the states. Time for DJ Tiesto :lol:

Yes Lewis! Get in there!
What a race. Great performance by Lewis and Mercedes. I would have never thought, that Mercedes has the pace to win this race plus get P3.

Back
Top Bottom